Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How is it possible to have this bad of luck with women

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I understand I’m incel but thinking about the fact I’m incel from third person is something difficult to fully grasp. I’m overall a decent guy and I gym, have hobbies, friends have money, and a car. Sure my face isn’t good looking but why is that what consistently stops any chance I could have?

I was waiting in line yesterday and asked a question, this girl turned at me and looked at me like she smelled rotten tomatoes. It’s not like I would ever talk to this girl in the first place, but why do women seem to consistently without a fail treat me as less than human? I wish I was joking, I was thinking about it yesterday and it doesn’t make me feel right. I know it sounds ridiculous but I feel like a creature, almost like I managed to get a gene that produces the wrong pheromones which trigger every biological red flag in a woman.

, this girl turned at me and looked at me like she smelled rotten tomatoes.
yesterday I was in a bus and a retarded foid did the same thing for no reason 3 times with a face of disgust. I wasn't even looking at her direction.
but why do women seem to consistently without a fail treat me as less than human?
seems like you still think foids are humans, they are not, and I am not joking about it. Foids are children, their brains aren't developed, they aren't capable of having sentience, empathy, self-awarness and are narcissitic sadistic creatures, so it's not surprise that she treats any subchad man as utter garbage for no solid reason and tries to rationalize her pathetic garbage behavior as ''teeeheee i'm a victim and i was afraid he would do something like me because patriarchy and instagram memes teeeheee i don't care if he feels like garbage and may develop a PTSD out of this interaction teeeheeee''

You have incel.is member since 2018 written all over you vibes. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

seems like you still think foids are humans, they are not, and I am not joking about it. Foids are children, their brains aren't developed, they aren't capable of having sentience, empathy, self-awarness and are narcissitic sadistic creatures, so it's not surprise that she treats any subchad man as utter garbage for no solid reason and tries to rationalize her pathetic garbage behavior as ''teeeheee i'm a victim and i was afraid he would do something like me because patriarchy and instagram memes teeeheee i don't care if he feels like garbage and may develop a PTSD out of this interaction teeeheeee''
It’s hard to completely dehumanize a foid or realize she’s less than when society insists on throwing them in powerful positions and consistently making propaganda. There are Foids in positions of power that are solely there to fill a quota and people refuse to acknowledge this.

If you were a basic white guy they would suck your dick in the bus

Yeah you maybe able to get your looksmatch but always remember she will be always looking for a guy taller and more attractive than you.
no matter how successful you are or your good morals or what you have.. I knew a incel that had a brand new Dodge Charger hellcat and he still struggled to get a gf just a bunch of fanboys telling him how cool his car was :feelsrope::feelsrope:

only in SEA or some shithole but in the west you need to be a chad/giga chad for that

If by "basic white guy" you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger then yes.

this girl turned at me and looked at me like she smelled rotten tomatoes.
Happens to me too. It’s pure suifuel. And then people wonder why we don’t want to leave the house

If by "basic white guy" you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger then yes.
Nope bloated retard looking white men get unlimited pussy in USA
only in SEA or some shithole but in the west you need to be a chad/giga chad for that
Nope in the USA white bloated abominations get hot self hating ethnic women and also white woman

it’s over

Same shit was happening to me at middle school, well you got wrong personality of course

Nope bloated retard looking white men get unlimited pussy in USA

Nope in the USA white bloated abominations get hot self hating ethnic women and also white woman

it’s over

The copium is too strong in this one.