Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it possible that not even ONE woman in the world is attracted to me?

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
I want a wife. I can’t have one. I know. But why doesn’t even one woman in the world want me? I have been to many countries in all continents and I’ve never even gotten a smile or any sign of interest from a woman. I am in disbelief. Surely there must be at least one woman on the planet who is attracted to me. I don’t know where she is though. I might have a better shot at winning the lottery then finding her. I will buy a mega millions ticket tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me that I win.

Because you're ugly and no hole (foid (woman)) alive is attracted to ugly men.

LOW IQ Julycel post tbh

Have you met all the women in the world?
No you havent .
But realistically, it is also impossible.

Truth is the majority of women in your direct vicinity would not consider you as a partner..

But if your white, try your luck in SEA.

Better investment than buying lotto ticket boyo

All holes are vain, they love fakeup. Chad only makes her feel better about herself and her status.

If one woman was attracted to you, then 10 others would be, and if ten 10 are attracted to you, then 100 others are. And if 100 women are attracted to you 1000 women will be, and so on....

This is how women operate. If you’re attractive to one girl you’re by default going to attract more.

If you have 0 you have no preselection, and preselection is what women use to determine this.

Women preselect for traits like height, face, frame.

You could try isolated villages in Mongolia.

You say you've been to every continent but you've no been to Antarctica as the girl of your dreams is waiting for you there.

LOW IQ Julycel post tbh

No you havent .

Truth is the majority of women in your direct vicinity would not consider you as a partner..

No I have not met every woman in the world but I have traveled a lot and I have never gotten any sign of interest in any country I have been. I always try to be friendly and to make small talk with people everywhere I go. I make an effort. I really do. But it doesn’t work.

No women will love you unless you have money or aren't chad.

All women are biologically wired to go for good looking men

you make small talk with women? well thats good you have the courage to socialize with women so you're already one step in the right direction. just get a better personality bro :feelskek:

He still has hope :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :bluepill:

Below average and average looking women are not magically attracted to below average and average looking men. Women don't even understand what average means. I'm talking about the real average guy (5'10", bland ok face with one or two significant flaws, rest of the features are mediocre at best.) To women, the average man is 6'0" 7/10 or pic related. These guys are clearly attractive, well above average looking, but to women this is the "average."

ASas
C8353ca9 4808 4926 861f bdfadc274cdf m
ZQjsGtC
Lookbook justin theroux
09c552b67c04a186f245d07dd7aba768
7268971 portrait of happy smiling man isolated on white
Mobile image 2
Shapeimage 1
Straight guys being seduced
47691197 139176310313978 7652808965507798432 n

Anything below this is below average to them or sexually unattractive. Below are examples of true average looking men (sexually unattractive to women, only good for beta bux.) 80% of men look like this or worse.

Images
MRzQh79U
Headshot smiling older teen boy head shot happy young man looking camera 40582603
UQjIgw5
Masc 116m rdax 450x600
25531e3692a9f3b0483930ea18689ac4

Women rate 80% of men as below average looking aka sexually unattractive. Don't get me wrong, many true average and even below average men have "girlfriends", wives and they get occasional dates, but they're never the same kind of relationships attractive men have. Sexual attraction and sexual satisfaction is always one sided if you're a man in this range.
The only way to "succeed" with women if you're in the 3-5 range is to have things unrelated to sexual attractiveness such as resources. This way you can get a wife who hates you and is only settling for you. She doesn't find you sexually attractive and she lusts after attractive men. Statistically she'll eventually file for divorce or leave you.

Being NT (neurotypical) is also extremely important if you're in the 3-6 range. You can forget about even beta buxxing if you're aspie/autistic unless you're somehow wealthy.
The reason I say "succeed" in quotation marks is because your partner will never be sexually attracted to you and they'll only be with you (often temporarily) because you have resources, you're an emotional tampon, you give her gifts/money, she settled for you etc. You will never receive genuine validation at this looks level.

Many men in the 3-5/10 range have "girlfriends" and even wives (generally older men.) I assure you none of those wives or girlfriends are physically attracted to their partner.

Last edited:
I want a wife. I can’t have one. I know. But why doesn’t even one woman in the world want me? I have been to many countries in all continents and I’ve never even gotten a smile or any sign of interest from a woman. I am in disbelief. Surely there must be at least one woman on the planet who is attracted to me. I don’t know where she is though. I might have a better shot at winning the lottery then finding her. I will buy a mega millions ticket tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me that I win.

Tbh I think the main reason is because women date older men. If 60% of women go for men above your age group then you have to be among the top 40% of men to get the remaining 40% of foids. Back in the day it didnt work this way because of monogamy. These days it is just over unless you are 8/10.

LOW IQ Julycel post tbh

No you havent .

This ^

Women rate 80% of men as below average looking aka sexually unattractive. Don't get me wrong, many true average and even below average men have "girlfriends", wives and they get occasional dates, but they're never the same kind of relationships attractive men have.
All legit, the truth is average male may even be getting IOIs and compliments from time to time, but these don't mean much, good long term relationships are reserved for Chad only.

because due to internet women now only want top percent of men

Have you been to San Antonio TX USA?

She's working in the basement of the Alamo!

You remember the Alamo don't you?

If you win the lottery, your SMV will increase

You actually had a very small chance before cell phones, dating apps etc. as long as you had a social circle and core group of friends.

you lost the genetic lottery buddy boyo

cope or rope