Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How is it even possible to be such a genetic failure? I should have been tossed down a well at birth

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I'm mentally and physically retarded in so many ways. I have Forest Whitaker eyes, 99% chance I have aspergers (my brother was diagnosed and I'm weird as fuck too), giant hooked crooked nose, buck teeth, my jaw is disconnected internally on one side so my mouth opens diagonally, recessed chin, I'm stick thin frail (I was weaker than the girls in PE class) with a pot belly, I have a degenerative eye disease so I'm practically blind, I have giant acne scars called keloids on my chest and back, I have hairy moles all over my face, and I'm going bald. What is the point of even trying when you barely even resemble a human?

You are royally fucked

just cope and pray for societal collapse, make sure to heavily prepare so you can demand stacies suck you off to get basic supplies

It is over man

The reason you exist is because you have a noble duty to fulfill (in GTA V).

Your mom probably had you really late, that's why.

have some of the same things looks like its just shit life until the end.

Damn, did your mom took meth, while she was pregnant with you?

Absolutely brutal man, “It never even began” is an understatement

Lots of guys in our generations are aspie, I ain't genes....there's something in the water.

Pretty much over, based off your description no kind of looksmaxxing will help.