Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is India's birth rate so high?

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I thought India had massive birth rate.

Curries, explain.

What does it take to breed in India these days?

I thought India had massive birth rate.

Curries, explain.

What does it take to breed in India these days?

cuz they only fuck to procreate and are left in dead bedroom marriages after

India is low inhib.

TFR at 2,2 barely above replacement, how that is "high" moran.

I hate how indian users are not allowed to defend themselves while their country can be dragged thru mud by scum who know nothing,

E: I'm with you my Indian brothers let's fight together.

I hate how indian users are not allowed to defend themselves while their country can be dragged thru mud by scum who know nothing,

Reeks of cope.

Ya only time curries have sex alot of the time is when they impregnate their whore wife

Then that's it they sleep in separate bedrooms after and hate each other and the wife is disgusted by the kid and the husband

Also these birthrates you speak of alot of the times its rape or the parents force their sons wife to marry and then carry the child

Do they actually sleep in separate bedrooms? Man just when i thought it couldn't get any worse.

BTW. What's going on with all the coping Indians talking how their country is great.

Last edited:

Keep being a cuck for your country.

Most Indians are farmers, and Kids are essentially Free labor.

STFU Mayocel fix your country and your foinds racist POS instead of attacking our Indian brothers.
I come from advanced economy in the EU and i'd die first than defend something i've never been a part of, i get flushed down the toilet by society every single day, with no chance at tolerable existence.

No incel in the West, as white in a developed country, can reach this level of doom. I respect based currycels like @Tryna Ascend and i shit on cucked coping retards like you.

I come from advanced economy in the EU and i'd die first than defend something i've never been a part of, i get flushed down the toilet by society every single day, with no chance at tolerable existence.

No incel in the West, as white in a developed country, can reach this level of doom. I respect based currycels like @Tryna Ascend and i shit on cucked coping retards like you.
MUH EU I BET UR FROM ROMANIA U GYPSY. I AM FROM FINLAND SO F OFF:

MUH EU I BET UR FROM ROMANIA U GYPSY. I AM FROM FINLAND SO F OFF:
I wish i was from Romania. Tate is right about that country.

Finland. Well that explains it. What ur doing in this thread being a cuck for a country thats not even ur own.

Last edited:
But you are gypsy so STFU about MUH EU and say where you really are from to acquire respect. Moran.

But you are gypsy so STFU about MUH EU and say where you really are from to acquire respect. Moran.
Imagine doxxing your country on .is

jfl

wish i was gypsie lol

Imagine doxxing your country on .is

jfl

wish i was gypsie lol
all gypsies fuck early and drain welfare of every country they are in pretty based ngl wish I was a hot gypsy in a european nation to piss off cum skins

because you're subumans

Arranged marriages

If you were white you would be better off man

Ik for a fact if I wasn't an ethnic person like an abo or an Indian or Asian I would be so much better off

If I was white ik for a fact I would be a slayer

80% of .is non-white non-fakecel users who don't already mog me (which i hope there are at least a few), would mog me severly if white. that's the truth. I'm just gonna post my truthpill here for all the ethiccels.

Race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Yes, worldwide standards are shifting due to globalisation: migration, internet.

Which doesn't change the fact that dating market, especially in India, is narrowed down to males inhabiting a certain area.

I have been to multiple countries and met people of near-all nationalities. There is a certain worldwide standard right now that applies to nearly all of the "advanced economies" in the world, and that only 10% of the world's male population directly matches.

Which again, does not change the fact that 99% of Indian females have no access to that pool of males and never will.

So again, race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Dating market is open for East-Asian males in low/emerging economies of Asia.
Dating market is open to Black males inhabiting their native territories (usually low economies in Africa).
Dating market is open for White males to the entire world AND near-exclusively top-advanced economies that are inherently white.
Dating market is open for Curry Asians in their native territories/countries ONLY.

If you're white on a spectrum and live in a country like Norway, there's a strong chance your SMV increases dramatically in SEA.
If you're Indian, it doesn't matter whether you're on a spectrum or not, you SMV is unlikely to increase anywhere else.
I think that's what this post is about.
But so is the way of the world.

If no technological advancement happened, no plastic surgery, no wellness/make up procedures for rich western people, no internet, no easy access to travel, inceldom would not be a problem on a scale it is today.

80% of .is non-white non-fakecel users who don't already mog me (which i hope there are at least a few), would mog me severly if white. that's the truth. I'm just gonna post my truthpill here for all the ethiccels.

Race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Yes, worldwide standards are shifting due to globalisation: migration, internet.

Which doesn't change the fact that dating market, especially in India, is narrowed down to males inhabiting a certain area.

I have been to multiple countries and met people of near-all nationalities. There is a certain worldwide standard right now that applies to nearly all of the "advanced economies" in the world, and that only 10% of the world's male population directly matches.

Which again, does not change the fact that 99% of Indian females have no access to that pool of males and never will.

So again, race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Dating market is open for East-Asian males in low/emerging economies of Asia.
Dating market is open to Black males inhabiting their native territories (usually low economies in Africa).
Dating market is open for White males to the entire world AND near-exclusively top-advanced economies that are inherently white.
Dating market is open for Curry Asians in their native territories/countries ONLY.

If you're white on a spectrum and live in a country like Norway, there's a strong chance your SMV increases dramatically in SEA.
If you're Indian, it doesn't matter whether you're on a spectrum or not, you SMV is unlikely to increase anywhere else.
I think that's what this post is about.
But so is the way of the world.

If no technological advancement happened, no plastic surgery, no wellness/make up procedures for rich western people, no internet, no easy access to travel, inceldom would not be a problem on a scale it is today.
Copius Maximus, try being a ricecel in the west, chiefly born and raised in amerikkka, GrAY

STFU Mayocel fix your country and your foinds racist POS instead of attacking our Indian brothers.
Actual cuck for thinking of people in your race as “brothers”. You are literally an ugly incel, they see you as subhuman and are repulsed by us. Either you accept your incel brothers here and denounce all other retarded normie groups, or keep being a retarded race coper.

Half a billion cum brains all begging for a crumb of bobs and vagene 24/7. Statistically it's inevitable that some of them are going to slip one past the goalie just by sheer statistical arse.

It's like a brute force method in code breaking...; you've given up trying to find the secret combination by clever and insightful analysis, so now you're using a supercomputer to try every single possible code, a million tries every second, sooner or later one is sure to stick.

NGL I love our curry brethren on here. So much of the internet is dominated by American content, American attitudes, American speech. It is wonderful coming on here and being surrounded by curries who know how to speak English properly.

Last edited:
Actual cuck for thinking of people in your race as “brothers”. You are literally an ugly incel, they see you as subhuman and are repulsed by us. Either you accept your incel brothers here and denounce all other retarded normie groups, or keep being a retarded race coper.
STFU MORAN and Indian incel is more of my brother than my actual brother. I will never allow my Indian brothers being ridiculed.

Hell, I'm willing to die for my new brothers.

STFU MORAN and Indian incel is more of my brother than my actual brother. I will never allow my Indian brothers being ridiculed.

I find your attitude disturbing.

I will refrain from making any more comments from now on.

Copius Maximus, try being a ricecel in the west, chiefly born and raised in amerikkka, GrAY

This nigga read and understood fuck all. JFL

Based.

Half a billion cum brains all begging for a crumb of bobs and vagene 24/7. Statistically it's inevitable that some of them are going to slip one past the goalie just by sheer statistical arse.

It's like a brute force method in code breaking...; you've given up trying to find the secret combination by clever and insightful analysis, so now you're using a supercomputer to try every single possible code, a million tries every second, sooner or later one is sure to stick.

NGL I love our curry brethren on here. So much of the internet is dominated by American content, American attitudes, American speech. It is wonderful coming on here and being surrounded by curries who know how to speak English properly.
That is one hell of a reply and i guess we could end thread after this one cause ngl

this shit is very disturbing.

Based.

That is one hell of a reply and i guess we could end thread after this one cause ngl

Tbhngl, i stopped reading shortly after u mentioning race not mattering, GrAY

Based.

I'm pissed since my actual brother tool a big loan off me and has no intention of paying me back.

No one is making fun of curryCELs, just curries. Currycels are my bros as well, since we are all outcasts of society rotting.