[Serious] How is inceldom in an average Islamic country?

SlayerSlayer

Officer
-
I'm a bit neutral on Islam. I see good things and bad things about it. Slightly more bad

Bad things:
They generally hate art, R-rated movies, video games, or any kind of self-expression
Have shitty rules about pork & have stupid rituals like fasting during Ramadan, and praying to the East.
Worship a pedophile warlord
replaces hypergamy with polygamy
Intolerant to those outside the religion
Many factions of Islam interfight.
The rich ass Saudis can do whatever the fuck they want, yet force Islam on everyone else in the region.
Who needs due process, when the whole town apeshit stones anyone falsely accused of blasphemy.
The religion inherently is in conflict as far as providing a nation with an optimal economy, because it rewards worship, not creativity or hard work (they are literally worthless without oil in other words)

Positives:
Degeneracy gets curbstomped
The family unit is tighter.
None of this multigender shit.
Keep women covered and not looking like whores outside
Marriage is actually pragmatic and not about looks or "love"

What is it really like in an Islamic country for the average sandcel?

Last edited:

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
I flirted with Islam for a while but there are many bad things indeed. Polygamy is a bad idea and cousin marriage is not good genetically speaking.

angrycurrycel

Captain
-
I flirted with Islam for a while but there are many bad things indeed. Polygamy is a bad idea and cousin marriage is not good genetically speaking.
yeh I think pakistan practices cousin marriages the most out of any country

fellofix

has left the server.
-
Islam is anti-degenerate? JFL no, all religions are inherently degenerate, as they require massive amounts of foolishness and mental gymnastics. Also, no truly blackpilled person can want a family.

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
-
Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. Degeracy is already rampant in North Africa and Turkey. Young arab women in France dress like literal sluts and often date thuggish blacks who look more masculine than Arab manlets.

Real Islam is ISIS by the way and I won't call it a good thing.

angrycurrycel

Captain
-
Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. Degeracy is already rampant in North Africa and Turkey. Young arab women in France dress like literal sluts and often date thuggish blacks who look more masculine than Arab manlets.

Real Islam is ISIS by the way and I won't call it a good thing.
Wb more conservative countries like pakistan or saudi ?

Jog Mansen

Recruit
-
I'm a bit neutral on Islam. I see good things and bad things about it. Slightly more bad

Bad things:
They generally hate art, R-rated movies, video games, or any kind of self-expression
Have shitty rules about pork & have stupid rituals like fasting during Ramadan, and praying to the East.
Worship a pedophile warlord
replaces hypergamy with polygamy
Intolerant to those outside the religion
Many factions of Islam interfight.
The rich ass Saudis can do whatever the fuck they want, yet force Islam on everyone else in the region.
Who needs due process, when the whole town apeshit stones anyone falsely accused of blasphemy.
The religion inherently is in conflict as far as providing a nation with an optimal economy, because it rewards worship, not creativity or hard work (they are literally worthless without oil in other words)

Positives:
Degeneracy gets curbstomped
The family unit is tighter.
None of this multigender shit.
Keep women covered and not looking like whores outside
Marriage is actually pragmatic and not about looks or "love"

What is it really like in an Islamic country for the average sandcel?
all of the positives you mentioned could also occur under Nazism or Fascism making religion pointless

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
-
Wb more conservative countries like pakistan or saudi ?
Never been there but this is the typical lifestyle of Muslim young women in Western Europe.

all of the positives you mentioned could also occur under Nazism or Fascism making religion pointless
Cope. Many high ranking Nazis were degenerates: Hitler was a pedophile drug addicted crazy sexual immoral moron. High ranking Nazis were literally subhuman by their own standards. Nazism is just a Jewish psyop created to force Jews into Israel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)