Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is Finland tbh?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
he said it getting cucked

= Cucked

Finland seems like a historically badass place, but it's 10% Swedish (the aristocracy) so I'm not surprised the cuckery is spreading. Shame.

Thought @FinnCel said it was getting cucked.

Sweden does something stupid, Finland follows.
That is Finland
Finland seems like a historically badass place, but it's 10% Swedish (the aristocracy) so I'm not surprised the cuckery is spreading. Shame.
Yeah, only 5% of the population speaks Swedish as their native language. However, the whole country has to learn Swedish at school.
Swedish is the only mandatory subject that has to be learned in middle school, high school and university. Stuff like math and English come up in university if your major requires them.
I'm glad I passed the written and spoken tests (university level). I don't want to deal with that shit anymore.

Then there's discrimination both ways. Because Swedish speakers are aristocrats, they have big egos. My father's friend went to a restaurant in an area with only Swedish speakers. He didn't pronounce his Swedish perfectly so they refused to serve him.

Fuck Sweden and Swedish language.
Our politicians are cucks who suck Swedish kids kings dick

Last edited:
Still better than Sweden.

I think it's better compared to US and Sweden. Nice that @FinnCel has given us insights. Ievanpolkkas me

they have nokia by default but @FinnCel lying that no coz he doesnt want to give me phone