Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is ER story a fake? (Conspiracy)

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
A few of you believe that ER story is not real and is in fact staged by the government so that they can use it to create anti-incel propaganda which they will use to tighten Gun control. I dont think it's fake. "The greatest trick the devil pulled was making the world believe he did not exist". I dont believe ER is actually alive somewhere in the world after having changed his face through plastic surgery and living as a millionaire after allegedly pulling off one of the biggest hoaxes mankind has ever seen. IT isnt impossible, but if its true i wont be able to accept it as reality. I just cannot come to terms with the person who spread the blackpill and showed the world the brutal nature of the reality of incels and our extent of suffering, as being a hoaxter. What do you guys think?

that they can use it to create anti-incel propaganda
what the word incel was not relevant back then and propably didnt even exist what do you mean

ER is not dead he is among us,we are him.

what the word incel was not relevant back then and propably didnt even exist what do you mean

Incels have existed for a long time even when there was no word to describe them. The people who claim its a conspiracy believe that ER story was concocted to make society aware of the incel crisis, thus making the word "incel" relevant and bringing this word into existence

It’s not fake. ER was real and we miss him everyday. :cryfeels:

Only retards think Mass Shootings are fake.

We will never know for sure
But If You believe enough in ER he becomes real in our hearts

ER is living a lavish life on a Carribean island with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Jesus and Hitler.

latest

Hes pretty fucking real, otherwise why else would the sock puppet media keep on with ignoring all the motivations he held up clear as day on a golden platter?

They ask why these type of events occur and elliot just so happened to have the pure cause for alot of these mass murderers as his motive for the crime. Alot of other killers and sensational criminals try to channel sexual disenfranchisement threw other reasons and modus operandi (jihad) (the jake Patterson child abduction types).

If it was fake why was it that his motivations were kept out of the puplic eye when attacks like 9/11 are sensationalized and a war declared against the motive?
All they ever said about Elliot Rodger is hes "the virgin killer" and killed because he couldn't get laid and unlike al Qaeda never given an in depth analysis up for viewing.

Also I'm not leaving out the 20/20 interview because that was just Peter Rodgers bullshit sob story.

Last edited: