Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is detachment a thing

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
It's time I post a few honest very strong threads

I'm done contributing and caring I have to let some of my frustrations out but these are goals I want to pursue but I can't get without proper guidance

I've noticed that smart people have this one quality I lack and this makes them some other breed when it comes to intelligence

It's detachment

I've never been detached my entire life, I'm a very in the moment person I also think about the future and sometimes the past but I've never been able to separate myself from any situation and yet people are talking about it like it's the easiest thing in the world

It's literally the hardest thing in the world to be able to detach yourself

I saw this personality analyst on YouTube and guy was talking about how Jenna Ortega seemed detached so I was like alright, if a female can do it how am I not able to achieve it?

I have no clue, but it's a very real thing, it's gotten to the point where I can't stop obsessing over myself and how awesome I am whenever I'm posting here

Completely 100% legit story, I actually have to log out several times to actually hear what other people say when I'm in arguments or conversations on this forum, that is really how bad it is.

I just constantly find myself think about myself, don't know how to stop it, don't know why it's only me that feels so many things about himself no one else does, I wish I had what some people claim to have

I really want to be detached but I don't know how; don't know for you but for me, I've never been able to separate myself from any conversations, it's only hours or minutes or days later I rewind it back and realize, "That's where I was wrong" and criticize myself but when I'm talking the criticisms just don't come to mind because I'm just so full of myself

It's one of those things you think you want but later realize you were just kidding yourself, that you didn't even know what it was, there were so many times in my life when I was stressing over random stuff and later on it just came to me naturally, and it felt as if all those times worrying and stressing were wasted, which in most cases were

People must be trolling me telling me, "You just have to be detached" I notice I have a very strong sense of self and anything trying to disturb what I think they just don't bother me; I guess I don't see any proof

Anyway tldr: I really want to be detached, how do I become detached?

there were so many times in my life when I was stressing over random stuff and later on it just came to me naturally
Isn't that called learning? First few times are a puzzle but you learn to mentally overcome them for future times.

Isn't that called learning? First few times are a puzzle but you learn to mentally overcome them for future times.
it's like going on a hunt for food for hours then coming home finding out the food was hidden in your home

It's time I post a few honest very strong threads

I'm done contributing and caring I have to let some of my frustrations out but these are goals I want to pursue but I can't get without proper guidance

I've noticed that smart people have this one quality I lack and this makes them some other breed when it comes to intelligence

It's detachment

I've never been detached my entire life, I'm a very in the moment person I also think about the future and sometimes the past but I've never been able to separate myself from any situation and yet people are talking about it like it's the easiest thing in the world

It's literally the hardest thing in the world to be able to detach yourself

I saw this personality analyst on YouTube and guy was talking about how Jenna Ortega seemed detached so I was like alright, if a female can do it how am I not able to achieve it?

I have no clue, but it's a very real thing, it's gotten to the point where I can't stop obsessing over myself and how awesome I am whenever I'm posting here

Completely 100% legit story, I actually have to log out several times to actually hear what other people say when I'm in arguments or conversations on this forum, that is really how bad it is.

I just constantly find myself think about myself, don't know how to stop it, don't know why it's only me that feels so many things about himself no one else does, I wish I had what some people claim to have

I really want to be detached but I don't know how; don't know for you but for me, I've never been able to separate myself from any conversations, it's only hours or minutes or days later I rewind it back and realize, "That's where I was wrong" and criticize myself but when I'm talking the criticisms just don't come to mind because I'm just so full of myself

It's one of those things you think you want but later realize you were just kidding yourself, that you didn't even know what it was, there were so many times in my life when I was stressing over random stuff and later on it just came to me naturally, and it felt as if all those times worrying and stressing were wasted, which in most cases were

People must be trolling me telling me, "You just have to be detached" I notice I have a very strong sense of self and anything trying to disturb what I think they just don't bother me; I guess I don't see any proof

Anyway tldr: I really want to be detached, how do I become detached?

Be born female, men are naturally attached to things and care about stuff. It is impossible for a toilet to value anything in her life other than her emotions.

the problem with detachment is that it's attached to the humiliation of being a virgin. So you can't be detached without having sex

the problem with detachment is that it's attached to the humiliation of being a virgin. So you can't be detached without having sex
No names but I know incels who are promoting this and they keep preaching "be detached"

Be born female, men are naturally attached to things and care about stuff. It is impossible for a toilet to value anything in her life other than her emotions.
if you believe what you said you're also a retard

it's like going on a hunt for food for hours then coming home finding out the food was hidden in your home
Who put the food there :worryfeels:

Real detachment is knowing nothing matters and nobody cares. Hope is a poison that kills the soul. Just shut that part of your life out permanently and it gets easier living each day.

I'm detached because of a lifetime of inceldom, depression, and internet surfing

I can't feel much bad, but I can't feel good either

It's not really an enviable position to be in

My inceldom doesn't depress me like it used to, but I also can't enjoy music, movies, games, copes etc anymore

I'm detached because of a lifetime of inceldom, depression, and internet surfing

My inceldom doesn't depress me like it used to, but I also can't enjoy music, movies, games, copes etc anymore
YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR POSTMAXXING!!!!!!!!

Don't you ever get an ego boost after lots of people read your threads?

When I'm writing I can't stop thinking about how good a writer I am

and really I'm not that good a writer but I keep feeling that way