Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is console valorant?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
Missed the application for beta. Is it good?

Please divulge! I know we got night owl gamers with terrible sleep cycles

All shooters on console are shit especially ones that tries to imitate cs

How would you know? Have you played all shooters?
I will just use my brain and think about scenarios where playing on a gamepad would feel better and more precise than using my mouse and there are NONE.

I will just use my brain and think about scenarios where playing on a gamepad would feel better and more precise than using my mouse and there are NONE.
My carpal tunnel begs to differ lol.

My carpal tunnel begs to differ lol.
Controllers give me even worse wrist pain since you need to keep pressing and holding some buttons/stick or triggers for way too long.

Controllers give me even worse wrist pain since you need to keep pressing and holding some buttons/stick or triggers for way too long.
What games are you constantly holding inputs for?

What games are you constantly holding inputs for?
MH Rise/World (always sprinting and using most buttons on the gamepad and looking around a lot), fighting games are the worst with the combos, Nioh 2 and SamuraiWarriors4DX are very input spam heavy

M&K is superior. I prefer using controller since im not used to it. Im on pc, cod games match me up against console players. Battlefield doesn't so i get my ass kicked there.

M&K is superior. I prefer using controller since im not used to it. Im on pc, cod games match me up against console players. Battlefield doesn't so i get my ass kicked there.
i'm murdering console players in Enlisted it's hilarious how badly they play and only in tanks they can survive a few shots

How is Valorant? I have a gaming PC and nevER played IT

I've seen console players with aim assist still managing to fuck up repeatedly and not learn anything from their mistakes. I don't think consoles are very conducive to facilitating skill based gameplay in some aspects for FPS games.

Last edited: