Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is banning even allowed in this shithole

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
Unless you posted some really bad shit that could get the forum nuked, I don't see why a helpless incel would be banned. Incels get rejected everywhere.

It depends but there are good reason you dont want following people on this forum

1. Normies or Chads who come here to brag about how they have foids

2. Infiltrators who are here to make screenshot to either make fun of us or to report stuff here

3. Foids

4. Incels who arent incels, for example people who already kissed, were in relationships and are now here because they broke up or are lonely now, there are other places for such people

5. Trolls

6. Fags get banned here too. I have nothing against Gay people but they just dont have the same problem we do. Just try out Grindr and fagfish and you will see that the blackpill doesnt work for fags nor do they actually need it

I feel like foids on this site are a complete meme and a pathetic cope.

Just reported you OP enjoy ur ban faggot

I feel like foids on this site are a complete meme and a pathetic cope.
Not at all. :feelsclown:

We reject them literally all the time. :feelsokman:

Just a few days ago infact my mod @The Enforcer told us in our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord that one day where most of us his fellow mods were offline, he had to reject like 30 some applications from foids/roasties and thots trying to join up. :feelshaha:

Just a few days ago infact my mod @The Enforcer told us in our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord that one day where most of us his fellow mods were offline, he had to reject like 30 some applications from foids/roasties and thots trying to join up. :feelshaha:
lmao i will NEVER BELIEVE ANY OF THIS SHIT. The cope is too strong. Niggaz thinking they have 30 Doja Cats who want to be their manic pixie and save them from misery.

that was 2 or 3 days ago I think. There were about 41 items to go through. I handled about 21 of them there and then. A huge number were women. But even in the hours passing on that day, countless more. Made me wonder if someone had made a video somewhere or someshit.

Just a few days ago infact my mod @
The Enforcer
@The Enforcer told us in our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord that one day where most of us his fellow mods were offline, he had to reject like 30 some applications from foids/roasties and thots trying to join up. :feelshaha:
Idk if you're being sarcastic but that's a huge insult to what we have to go through. They're just pissed they can't lock down rich, statusmaxxed Chad which is retarded :feelsugh:

Idk if you're being sarcastic but that's a huge insult to what we have to go through. They're just pissed they can't lock down rich, statusmaxxed Chad which is retarded :feelsugh:
Why do toilets want to get on here in the first place ? They think they deserve to be called incels for being fat or whats the deal ? I used to go on 4chan /lit/ regularly and we'd have nerdy whores lurk from time to time but those bitches would quickly run as soon as they read their first incel posts. How is an ENTIRE forum dedicated to describe how women are effectively high functioning beasts attractive to them ?

No sarcasm brother.

As @The Enforcer just admitted what I told you was pure truth.

Why do toilets want to get on here in the first place ? They think they deserve to be called incels for being fat or whats the deal ?
They think that telling us to seek therapy or take a shower is new or even welcomed advice despite neither ever working.

Smh feminism is just glorified social work

Yeah but IT is curated and the screens are cherrypicked to go easy on those whores eyes because their retinas would burn from seeing even the smallest amount of light/truth. They're just as retarded as those faggots who post on TwoX "Man here but..."

that was 2 or 3 days ago I think. There were about 41 items to go through. I handled about 21 of them there and then. A huge number were women. But even in the hours passing on that day, countless more. Made me wonder if someone had made a video somewhere or someshit.
You should accept them and force them to give their address and their bodies

No sarcasm brother.

As @The Enforcer just admitted what I told you was pure truth.
it was entertaining for sure. Sitting there with a grin like "another one"

What are their applications like, the "Why do you want to join" part?
It can vary. Some dont put anything or just put random letters. Others say they want to join because theyre "incel" jfl. Others admit they want to join because they want to belittle us and that we should all die. Others simply want to ask questions.

The latter of which i'll sometimes place under RFI so they can ask me or other staff whatever they're curious about if they want, however most seem to ragequit when they realise i'm not going to approve their account. It varies I guess. And then there are some that are just downright weird, I know some are alts too though.

Why do toilets want to get on here in the first place ? They think they deserve to be called incels for being fat or whats the deal ? I used to go on 4chan /lit/ regularly and we'd have nerdy whores lurk from time to time but those bitches would quickly run as soon as they read their first incel posts. How is an ENTIRE forum dedicated to describe how women are effectively high functioning beasts attractive to them ?
You probably didn't see the selfies of users here. They all mog Redditors hard. This site should be named Chads.is and foids know what's up. None of us would be incel if the floodgates of foid refugees to this site were opened.

You should accept them and force them to give their address and their bodies
Man, if ascension through incel forum mod theory was legit. What a universe that would be

Last edited:
A lot of outsiders, men and women, treat us more like some sort of zoo. Caged cattle for entertainment, some are just curious, others want attention, some want to actively belittle us. A lot of people probably don't understand why the no woman rule exists on the forum tbh. It's not what redditards would have people believe, due to "hating women" or "wanting to be incels and thereby keeping them out" bullshit.

Aside from the fact that a woman being 'incel' is kind of an oxymoron unless she was imprisoned or someshit, the rule mainly exists to retain quality. There are plenty of places where users can interact with women. There are plenty of servers and other forums that have tried inclusivity. This rarely works out. It becomes a massive "Simp-fest", it degrades quality, it reduces the amount of actual discussion and relation that's had. Most guys on here wouldnt bother talking to one another, they'd instead do what always happens and compete for the women's attention. That can be done on literally every other site.

While some content here is of very questionable quality from some members jfl, it's just a quality measure. And the main last reason for the no women rule on here is due to the many predatory women that actively try to join spaces full of vulnerable men and manipulate them. Extort them, emotionally cripple them etc. There's a lot of unfeeling e-girl types on the internet that go out of their way to prey on men who they know they can control.

This latter point might be a harsh truth to swallow for some people who lurk, but theres no shortage of examples. I've seen plenty of women even, over the years post about their brothers or cousins who got shafted by such predatory chicks. Some of them literally roped over the whole thing. Some cases have even made it onto the news or went semi-viral. For obvious reasons, we don't need such predators around here.

I personally don't give a fuck if some harley quinn bitch makes me rope, as long as she gives me pussy first. For the rest, I entirely agree. Personally I wouldn't like whores on this forum to avoid censoring myself. I know those sluts don't give a fuck about what we can go through, but I don't like my words to hurt people accidentally. I want to hurt them intentionally.

Man, if ascension through incel forum mod theory was legit. What a universe that would be
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

You probably didn't see the selfies of users here. They all mog Redditors hard.

Tbh

I personally don't give a fuck if some harley quinn bitch makes me rope, as long as she gives me pussy first. For the rest, I entirely agree. Personally I wouldn't like whores on this forum to avoid censoring myself. I know those sluts don't give a fuck about what we can go through, but I don't like my words to hurt people accidentally. I want to hurt them intentionally.

How would a woman make you rope though :feelswhere:

I think only youngcels could be lured into roping by a woman. Most oldcels like myself are over the relationship stage already we just want some pussy tbh.

I don't want to die a virgin :feelsbadman:

It can vary. Some dont put anything or just put random letters. Others say they want to join because theyre "incel" jfl. Others admit they want to join because they want to belittle us and that we should all d i e. Others simply want to ask questions.

The latter of which i'll sometimes place under RFI so they can ask me or other staff whatever they're curious about if they want, however most seem to ragequit when they realise i'm not going to approve their account. It varies I guess. And then there are some that are just downright weird, I know some are alts too though.
This is true. I am a woman and I joined because I want to tell all you motherfu*ckers to k1ll yourselves immediately. I hate you all! I am doing a great service to humanity!

Also, if any of you losers would like to have sex with ugly and fat repulsive women who not even the most desperate male incel would touch, please let me know. We should meet up and make love! I would like to meet up with you and mu*rder you in real life, then post a video of it online! (Just kidding) (JUST KIDDING EVERYTHING IS SATIRE PLZ DON'T REPORT ME)

OP is 14 at most no adult types like this

This is true. I am a woman and I joined because I want to tell all you motherfu*ckers to k1ll yourselves immediately. I hate you all! I am doing a great service to humanity!

Also, if any of you losers would like to have sex with ugly and fat repulsive women who not even the most desperate male incel would touch, please let me know. We should meet up and make love! I would like to meet up with you and mu*rder you in real life, then post a video of it online! (Just kidding) (JUST KIDDING EVERYTHING IS SATIRE PLZ DON'T REPORT ME)
You wouldn't be able murder me in real life, you fat blue-haired landwhale. And I would have fun with your fat stinky corpse, trust me. (in video game)