Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is asking someone a question "harssing", "threatening" or "bullying". Why are women so weak-minded they can't accept being questioned?

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
So I reply to some Asian woman on reddit who made a comment bashing Asian men. My reply was

"Does it turn you on knowing that Asian & half-Asian boys will grow up being told they are racially, genetically & sexually-inferior to whites & other races millions of times?"

I mean, she was promoting hatred against these groups so I ask her why she would do that, then it's me who gets PERMANANTLY BANNED

Like, what do these reddit/twitter psychos etc think will happen if they just marginalise a group of people, tell them they aren't entitled to the same rights as others, then censor/ban them if they if they dare to question their treatment

What they are telling people is that the only way for them to achieve change is by violence - afterall, having a discussion about the situation isn't on the table

It's utterly insane - that women are allowed to post all kinds of racist, sexist shit on reddit - then if a man complains, he will be the one that's banned

Again, Putin or Xi just need to launch off the nukes already...

Dunno, it could be the platform itself. You just get instantly banned there in my experience. I once suggested on reddit that women hate ugly men and I got banned on sight. What a bunch of cucks

Of course misandry, sexism and racism is okay as long as the perpetrator is a fembot

The Hoi Polloi are not to ask question of the aristocracy members.

The Hoi Polloi are not to ask question of the aristocracy members.
There needs to be a revolution - whereby the masses march into these places and leave with the scum's heads on sticks.

There needs to be a revolution - whereby the masses march into these places and leave with the scum's heads on sticks.

Its like in feudalism say you do all the work and the Lord takes 20%... but also provides law and order and defense. That is reasonable, as long as you are doing half-decent.

When the Lord takes 80% and you work all the time and get nothing left.. you either accept your servitude or take up arms.

Dunno, it could be the platform itself. You just get instantly banned there in my experience. I once suggested on reddit that women hate ugly men and I got banned on sight. What a bunch of cucks

Of course misandry, sexism and racism is okay as long as the perpetrator is a fembot
Yeah, I've gotten instabanned many times on that site just for questioning their racism and hypergamy. Reddit is the ultimate example of double-standard hypocrisy and virtue-signalling as a whole.