Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is @Adolf Hitler not banned yet ?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
He admitted he is an alt, probably an alt of a previously banned fakecel , as he doesnt say what his old account was.

Not my first account

Extremely edgy, low - effort spammer ,he comes off as a youngcel .

He constantly harrasses blackcels and grAys for no reason , which violates the Rules :

He denies JBW and the Heightpill , he is probably some white edgy tallfag who could probably ascend if he wasnt an edgy autistic cracker.

His first account was banned because he requested it.

He admitted he is an alt, probably an alt of a previously banned fakecel , as he doesnt say what his old account was.

He constantly harrasses blackcels and grAys for no reason , which violates the Rules :
View attachment 711594

He denies JBW and the Heightpill , he is probably some white edgy tallfag who could probably ascend if he wasnt an edgy autistic cracker.

he's @Postmaxxercel50k, requested

Based
Inb4 Ok GraY

Hang yourself nigger

Shut the fuck up nigger you think the mods are stupid enough to get fooled by this?

They all know, Adolf Hitler knows and I know.

Take all your retards with you to the sewers and stop shitposting the same stuff over and over with your schizo friends. At least take a break for like 30 minutes before posting this on another account

Kill yourself faggot

1677281081225-png.711594

Youre harassing him right now genius

Kill yourself crack er @Adolf Hitler

Kind of suspicious how 2 niggercels made a copy of the same thread like an hour apart :feelssus:

Shut the fuck up nigger you think the mods are stupid enough to get fooled by this?

They all know, Adolf Hitler knows and I know.

Take all your retards with you to the sewers and stop shitposting the same stuff over and over with your schizo friends. At least take a break for like 30 minutes before posting this on another account
dnr

Shut the fuck up nigger you postmaxxed using a bot now you think your the king of .is. Hang yourself nigger I remember when you were a GrAYfag with a nigger pepe the frog avi spamming white cock worship threads. Kys stupid nigger.

Shut the fuck up nigger you postmaxxed
atleast i keep it in the sewers where trash belongs nigger, u postmaxx retarded shit in Inceldom Discussion and you start shit for no reason kys

go back to stormfront cracker fakecel @Adolf Hitler

atleast i keep it in the sewers where trash belongs nigger, u postmaxx retarded shit in Inceldom Discussion and you start shit for no reason kys
I do it because you make JBW threads nigger

Mods are ok with him

View attachment 711594

Fuck off jbwfaggots be glad we even let u subhumans on this site

Drama on incels.is is as hilarious as always.