Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is 10august going for you?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Tbh i spend all day home eating(gym closed but i keep on eat schedule) btw i gained 4,5 kg i from 59 to 63,5 still long way to go but i get stronger by the day
About today,i bet on some football matches lets hope i make some good cash,guess i watch a movie at night and of course post here

No cute loli on my dick, as usually

Bad, I'll just play vidya I guess

How much do you squat bro

Waiting for the new touhou to come out. I want more cute girls.

i start school in two weeks. It's over

Just another day of LDARing and mentally preparing myself for school in less than a week :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Just like the last thousands of days.

Alright, i guess

Spending away the last of my savings on alcohol, then getting tired and sleeping during the day, getting woken up from a severe nightmare and now rotting

Played games, watched anime, jerked off, came here, that's about it

Horrible, probaably the worst days in the past months. I had to work a saturday and i got no sleep the night before so i was dying at the job.
I fucking hate this life.

I suppose you were out slaying huh?
no just did the same as you tbhtbh
Ddwa

Oh it's nice, I just got this nice JB laying on my lap rn. Really cool, my first time. @knajjd I can't believe you get to experience this everyday

forgot to mention i washed clothes for the work week and my bed sheets, did you do at least one thing that wasn't rotting?
i just pooped dont know if that counts though