Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How invisiblemaxxed are you?

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
Recently I realized these past 2 years I've gone months at a time without leaving my house and then I noticed how unconventional it is to live like I do. Not only that, but I have zero social media presence (normies nowadays basically live on instagram). If I disappeared or went down the sewer slide, only my nuclear family would know. Anyone else invisiblemaxxing?

I noticed how unconventional it is to live like I do. Not only that, but I have zero social media presence
There's no need for social media if you haven't got any friends :smonk:

Almost Completely. Been out of society since i left school in 2013, i only go out when my mother needs something from the store or restaurant. My family treats me like i don’t exist and likes my white half brother (i’m the only brown kid in my family), i only talk to my mother.
No social media (with my face) either.

Almost Completely. Been out of society since i left school in 2013, i only go out when my mother needs something from the store or restaurant. My family treats me like i don’t exist and likes my white half brother (i’m the only brown kid in my family), i only talk to my mother.
No social media (with my face) either.
Our mothers are whores

Recently I realized these past 2 years I've gone months at a time without leaving my house and then I noticed how unconventional it is to live like I do. Not only that, but I have zero social media presence (normies nowadays basically live on instagram). If I disappeared or went down the sewer slide, only my nuclear family would know. Anyone else invisiblemaxxing?
same

Our mothers are whores
Yep

Yes, if it wasn't for my family then nobody would even remember me let alone wonder if I'm dead.

Predator Jungle Hunter GIF - Predator Jungle Hunter Jungle - Discover &  Share GIFs

Me approaching a woman.