Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How intelligent robots would kill all humans...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I think if there were intelligent, self aware robots and they came up with the plan to take over earth and get rid of mankind I think they wouldn't use weapons or even try to poison us. They would take all the data they have to their availabilty and research how they can get the birth rate under 2. I.e. give all humans good education and a high standard of life, make women work and pursue a career. This way mankind would begin to shrink very soon and with a birth rate of 1 child per woman mankind would die out within a ridiculously short amount of time.

Now considering how things are currently going in the west (1.3 children per woman etc.) could it be that we are already being genocided? Maybe not by robots but by rich, powerful folks who figured out that in the future they will not need servants anymore since there will be robots to do the dirty work for them. Could inceldom be one of the consequences of this development?

We are being genocided by CUCKS who let women be free to make their shitty choices.

Just recently watched Elon Musk on JRE. Wild shit.

Though I would be mostly okay with robots killing us all at this point tbh. The human species has run its course. We become more degenerate with every passing day.

Though I would be mostly okay with robots killing us all at this point tbh. The human species has run its course. We become more degenerate with every passing day.

That's right. When it comes to AI I always think it won't be a problem until I am dead and when I am dead the world can go to hell.