Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How intelligent are you?

How intelligent are you?

• Total voters
idk about my parents, but my dad used to be self employed, which in my opinion speaks for a high level of intelligence. My brother is also autistic, but more low functioning than me. My sister is about average.

Tho I would say I'm more intelligent (at least measurably) than the rest of my family. I taught myself how to read at 3 and was able to speak english (self taught also) pretty sufficiently at 11 (as a german where pretty much nobody is able to speak the language at all)

Not gonna talk much about grandparents, but I'd say they were above average intelligence also
That's amazing. I hope you escape the inceldom hell and pass on your genes. We need more high IQ people in this world.

I used to be a typical rote-learner = a guy who can memorize things well, my math-ability is average at best despite being an enginigger and there are lots of things i'm quite piss poor at like say, comprehension in my own mother tongue (for that i'm ashamed too but what else can i do when there is little to no tangible use for my language in market, it's either hindi or english here) but i can fairly write better in english...

i believe my iq is near 95-96, my eq is below average being an incel and all and my sq is even more poor

Depends on the context

i believe my iq is near 95-96, my eq is below average being an incel and all and my sq is even more poor
People are bad at objectively evaluating themselves on anything. Only an administered test would be able to tell you with any degree of accuracy.

I used to be a typical rote-learner = a guy who can memorize things well, my math-ability is average at best despite being an enginigger and there are lots of things i'm quite piss poor at like say, comprehension in my own mother tongue (for that i'm ashamed too but what else can i do when there is little to no tangible use for my language in market, it's either hindi or english here) but i can fairly write better in english...

EQ and SQ are memes.

My IQ is 140.
It was tested when I was trying to get disability benefits.

But IQ and intelligence doesn’t mean a damn thing.

Sometimes, being dumb has some advantages.
Like, not knowing what is really going on around you.
Why things are the way they are.
And not knowing that there is nothing you can do about it.

lol @ the 11 pedantic faggots who voted they are highly intelligent, would love to see them into quantum computer physics and shit alike

110-119 official tested iq but I legit am giga non NT and the least successful person in my family. My family’s IQs for the most part are above the average anyways and I was probably expected to have a higher one but got fucked over by genetic recomb prob.