Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How intelligent are you?

How intelligent are you?

• Total voters
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Be honest, otherwise you will be lying to yourself.

moderately intelligent, i do find myself making high iq takes and sometimes the most retarded takes on earth at the same time.

moderately intelligent, i do find myself making high iq takes and sometimes the most retarded takes on earth at the same time.
We're certainly alike in this regard. I find myself explaining quite complex topics with certain fluidity just to stumble and collapse after delving deeper into it. That's why I'll never be able to learn advance mathematics; I'm not intelligent enough.

We're certainly alike in this regard. I find myself explaining quite complex topics with certain fluidity just to stumble and collapse after delving deeper into it. That's why I'll never be able to learn advance mathematics; I'm not intelligent enough.
i feel like i can't concentrate enough to learn advance mathematics.

What subject do you dominate the most? Mine is biology, and I even need to learn more about this one.
history, but i only come up with high IQ takes only when it comes to inceldom or race.

Sometimes I think of genius ideas and other times I don’t think at all so somewhere in the middle

yeah I left after 4 months
I guess that's why the least intelligent people flock to the Humanities; because it requires less intelligence to graduate in the Humanities than it does in STEM.

its ovER for my eye cue mang tbhngl

Highest IQ ever tbh

Judging by my grades throughout my life, I have an iq that is no higher than 90.

From grades and standardized tests in high school. I am about average or maybe a little bit over average

Above average, 130+.

My IQ is 112, which is way above my country's average and above average anywhere in the world, but far from genius tier.

But I have ADHD, depression, dyscalculia, tons of negative reinforcement behind me, tons of frustration because of ugliness/inceldom, etc, so I can't really apply it to anything major.

How did you get it tested? I need to get mine tested someday.
Just an internet test really. But I don't think visiting a (((psychologist))) could get me anything better than that test.

I don't remember the url though.

Just an internet test really. But I don't think visiting a (((psychologist))) could get me anything better than that test.

I don't remember the url though.
Fluid IQ decreases with age, so yours were a full standard deviation (115) above the average in your prime days. That's very good, especially considering what the average is in Brownzil.

My iq is 120. I hold an engineering degree

Not intelligent = IQ mean and below. Moderately intelligent = one standard deviation above the mean+, so 115 - 129. Highly intelligent would be 130, two standard deviations and above. However, I think there would be another highER category for individuals who exceed 145.

I would be classified as moderately intelligent by this metric.

Last edited:
It was online. While it's not a fully professional test, it offers a rough estimate of your iq.
120 is a very decent IQ. Mine is 110-115 at best. I wish mine were as high as yours. An engineering degree is quite impressive, too.

Not intelligent = IQ mean and below. Moderately intelligent = 1 standard deviation above the mean, so 115 - 129. Highly intelligent would be 130 and above.

I would be moderately intelligent by this metric.
Your metric is exactly like mine.

Don't have a highschool diploma despite having been in one of the top 10 regarded highschools in my country, I think it is 7th or 8th in surveys, all good teachers, good environment and lots of chances but still skipped school until I failed, goes to show genes trump environment

BTW, this is the test I used:

Some users on here were using this test.

That's still pretty good. It's above average and you should be proud of yourself.
Screenshot 20231213 122426 DuckDuckGo

:lul:

Over.

Im alright
90 to 100 iq tbh

I'm a high functioning autist with a tested IQ of over 130

I'm a high functioning autist with a tested IQ of over 130
Nice, though you don't disclose your IQ often probably because of your quiet nature. I know that Germans are not very talkative.

Nice, though you don't disclose your IQ often probably because of your quiet nature. I know that Germans are not very talkative.
I usually never tell anyone because people get unreasonably mad. Even on here. Whether it's envy, hate or whatever. On here the comments are usually stuff like "uhh fakecel why aren't you a millionaire yet". In real life, I dropped out of school due to bullying, so you can probably figure out the comments that get made there on your own..

I'd easily trade my "intelligence" for just being an average normie that fits in. Especially the autism part

I usually never tell anyone because people get unreasonably mad. Even on here. Whether it's envy, hate or whatever. On here the comments are usually stuff like "uhh fakecel why aren't you a millionaire yet". In real life, I dropped out of school due to bullying, so you can probably figure out the comments that get made there on your own..

I'd easily trade my "intelligence" for just being an average normie that fits in. Especially the autism part
Do high IQ genes run in your family or are you a product of randomness?

Around 110-115

Do high IQ genes run in your family or are you a product of randomness?
idk about my parents, but my dad used to be self employed, which in my opinion speaks for a high level of intelligence. My brother is also autistic, but more low functioning than me. My sister is about average.

Tho I would say I'm more intelligent (at least measurably) than the rest of my family. I taught myself how to read at 3 and was able to speak english (self taught also) pretty sufficiently at 11 (as a german where pretty much nobody is able to speak the language at all)

Not gonna talk much about grandparents, but I'd say they were above average intelligence also