Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How Incels and the North Korean government can work together

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
If together, we form an international Incel association and offer to enlist/financially support the North Korean government & military, in return we'd be given citizenship and they may even perform an international kidnapping (as they have done before) for us so that we can get a beautiful wife of an ethnicity of our choosing. Due to our association with the government, we'd live in a nice area in Pyongyang (the main city) and be able to admire its beauty meanwhile our servants do anything we need for us and the government will provide free Korean lessons. We'd also be given special privileges like the internet. I am not making this up, it is a known thing that highly valued important citizens can use the internet and go on any website.

There is currently no war going on in North Korea, so 99% of the time you are enlisted you'll be standing by the trees doing absolutely nothing. Despite this, we would get cool training, learning usage of deadly weapons and martial arts. Mix ALL OF THIS in with JBW and the Statusmaxx we would have, and you would have many women to choose from, or as I mentioned earlier, if you want a white woman the North Korean government would probably kidnap one for you.

Thoughts?

Edit: For those of you in doubt, what I described here is exactly what James Dresnok and people like him received when he left the west for North Korea.

Last edited:
Nope, If north korea i have no more computer access.

Sounds too good to be true.
Look up James Dresnok. He left the American Military and escaped to North Korea, and he was worshipped and given a wife and tons of free stuff. He didn't even need to work unless he wanted to.

Good idea for Whitecels tbh. Would they allow you to practice the Catholic faith tho? There's one mosque in the Iranian embassy there that's all. There is also a Russian orthodox church in Pyongyang, because, of their ties to the Russian government(for the members of the Russian embassy) there's one catholic church, who knows if the priest is even ordained.

I don’t think North Korea would like ethnics such as myself :fuk:

NK wouldn’t even reach back out to us

Good idea for Whitecels tbh. Would they allow you to practice the Catholic faith tho? There's one mosque in the Iranian embassy there that's all. Their is a Russian orthodox church in Pyongyang, because, of their ties to the Russian government(for the members of the Russian embassy) there's one catholic church, who knows if the priest is even ordained.
There's four Churches in Pyongyang, 1 Russian Orthodox, Roman Catholic & Protestant. Google "ChangChung Cathedral" the North Korean Catholic Churches are approved by the South Korean Catholic Church associations too so it is legit. There are over 3000 Catholics in Pyongyang.

Doesn't sound too bad, especially since Catholicism is allowed to be practised in Pyongyang

Doesn't sound too bad, especially since Catholicism is allowed to be practised in Pyongyang
There are 3000 confirmed Catholics in Pyongyang so we will not have trouble finding brothers and sisters in the faith

We can give special information about our western countries to North Korea

Bruh, Muslimahs are spreading their brown wholes on Onlyfans for NATO states while Arab males die in a jihad for Hezbollah
Foids being foids :fuk: Muslim foids deep down are no different than any other toilets. They will act the same when the circumstances and environment is right.

Foids being foids :fuk: Muslim foids deep down are no different than any other toilets. They will act the same when the circumstances and environment is right.
Facts, all toilets are whores, this is that image btw

People on IT are making fun of DPRKMaxxers but they can't give valid responses besides insults. Proves their pseudo intellectualism is dirt.