Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How incel derangement syndrome further harms already disadvantaged men

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Recently, this disgusting IT thread was posted
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/137o92q/i_has_sex_with_an_incel/
that to me, perfectly encapsulates the real-life harm that IT, and people like them, whose critical thinking skills invert on themselves and scramble their brains when they hear the word incel, cause. When they hear the word 'incel', these types of people develop a negative level of empathy crossing over to outright malice. Suddenly, a regular autistic male becomes labeled an evil, dangerous guy to these people, despite the OP admitting and emphasizes he is harmless. That is where her credit ends however as she joins in the rest of the people in moronically using the incel label to withold empathy. They act as if the word is anointed with dark magic from Satan himself, attributing all his actions thereafter with being 'incel', despite her specifying he doesn't share any outlandish beliefs. Any negative effect of his social awkwardness becomes deliberate malice. He is thoroughly dehumanized.

Literal fucking scientists whose job it is to seek objective truth do this (although in social sciences I hear this is lacking increasingly more)--they analyze incel communities with immense levels of harmful, blinded incompetence, in order to bolster their shitty careers in an emerging field with no standards. They chuck disadvantaged men under the bus, spectacularly failing to grasp the internet culture from which incels derive, and drawing faulty conclusions that end up demonizing autistic and other socially disadvantaged men, and that don't help anyone but themselves.

This thread really strikes home for me, as I've observed this braindead, tribalistic demonization attitude in real life. I've experienced the hurt that this type of marginalization causes and it saddens me to see such blatant examples of it playing out in real life.

Reply or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

WOw, I can't wait for the foids to have sex with me as the deranged incel I am.

tfw you write high iq, high effort post and only get meme replies
:feelsrope: