Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How incel/blackpill/lookism community looked 10 years ago?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently, I watched some IncelTV/Rehab Room Alder videos
View: https://archive.org/details/incel-tv/A+father's+failures.mp4
, and he mentioned sites like PUAhate. Therefore, I have a question: How did the incel/blackpill/lookism community look 10 years ago? What forums were popular back then?

In my experience, the idea that looks are the most important factor in dating was always something I heard on various internet sites, but those ideas weren’t as common or tolerated as they are today.
@PersonalityChad @Master @WorthlessSlavicShit @Animecel2D @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel

Probably much less active than it is today, and more focused towards redpill and looksmaxxing rather than blackpill

I wasn't active in the incelosphere back then, but based on what older users have said many incels from that era actually had lots of IRL experience and based their theories and observations on that. Meanwhile newer users today don't typically have the same level of experience and just accept the blackpill as some sort of dogma.

BTW, PUAhate is on archive.org if you're interested. Lots of threads seem to be missing though sadly:

Probably much less active than it is today, and more focused towards redpill and looksmaxxing rather than blackpill
This has nothing to do with the thread, but you're back! I really missed you.

Love shy was one of the big ones for sure.

Thanks mang :dab:

Hi fellow moderator
Great to see you back, it seemed like you were gone for good:feelsokman:.

my postcount < your onitis abortion count

In the 2010's and late 00's there were memes about bad boys and such and how assholes get women. Looks were brought up more inconsistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back