Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How incel are you?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I'm 23, never been on date, virgin, no kiss, no hug, no handholding. I did redpill crap like lifting and showering for 2 years as well as approaching females
and I was rejected every single time. What about you?

Haven't made contact with a femoid in 9 years

Celibate said:
24. Excluding family members and occasional encounters

I talk to girls every week only to feel the pain

22 KHH
the most sexual I've ever done/experienced is a girl sitting on my lap and motorboating a drunk chick

justforlulzandkeks said:
22 KHH
the most sexual I've ever done/experienced is a girl sitting on my lap and motorboating a drunk chick

Fakecel spotting.

incelman said:
Fakecel spotting.

nah, the chick who sat in my lap was a slut, she didn't only sit in mine. she dated and fucked a literal criminal (muh personality) at the time
the second was just kinda fucked in the head. she was an attention whore and had big tits, so it just validated her but she would never fuck/date me

justforlulzandkeks said:
nah, the chick who sat in my lap was a slut, she didn't only sit in mine. she dated and fucked a literal criminal (muh personality) at the time
the second was just kinda fucked in the head. she was an attention whore and had big tits, so it just validated her but she would never fuck/date me

All girls are sluts. All girls are attention whores. You might be incel but far from truecel.

22 y.o. virgin. All the girls i've attempted to bang in my redpill cope days always told me they wern't really into sex. What a coincidence.

LeagueEuW said:
22 y.o. virgin. All the girls i've attempted to bang in my redpill cope days always told me they wern't really into sex. What a coincidence.

I have heard similar stuff like "I'm not in a mood for relationships right now". This bascially translates to "You are a genetic failure and will die a virgin"

Showering isn't redpill crap you mug, it's hygiene.

29...almost a wizard

Possibly dead by 30 crew

St. Incel said:
Showering isn't redpill crap you mug, it's hygiene.

It's waste of time. Plus I hate not wearing clothes.

wincel said:
29...almost a wizard

Possibly dead by 30 crew

It's all determined at birth. Incel life is a movie script.

Sparky said:
18 years old, never kissed a girl on the lips and I’m still a virgin. Have about 5 females friends compared to like 30 male friends

It's not typically over for you

I'm:

Shortcel:

Very common. Most male teenagers look at me like I am a young child. My height is between 5'2 - 5'3.

Indeed. In group therapy, a twelve-year-old Black boy towered over me and called me a "short girl". He would snicker and say "Tch" at me during group line-ups. I was 15.

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 22 01 17

Next Year:

Screenshot from 2022 01 01 10 24 57

Trauma-cel:

screenshot-from-2022-01-31-14-57-17-png.569602

1651249421395-png.605434

A year and a half later and we’re still here. :feelscomfy:

When they fought, Mother would pick up my half-cousins and let them sleep in our room. They enjoyed our snacks, bought candles and desserts for themselves. Used Mother's Netflix account. They laughed at Mother and myself over Mother's PTSD from domestic violence.

No, I wouldn't be able to understand your personal experiences, and so I apologize. However:

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

Not anymore. However, I rely on stimulants, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications for relief.

I've abused diphenhydramine for relief from my severe anxiety/PTSD, in the past. That was during a time when I had no psychotropic drugs available.

My mother, though not necessarily schizophrenic, suffers from PTSD and auditory psychosis. I doubt she is NT. Anyway, she was always depressed throughout my childhood and would often think people were making violent hand signs at her.

It's very simple: This

I accepted I was an incel years ago. I've always been subject to denigration because of my mental illnesses and difficulty functioning in society.

That video was made by someone I had deep affection and admiration for. The video was made to denigrate someone who was suicidal from years of denigration(very short height, voice, appearance, autistic traits, anxiety & PTSD), homelessness, and chronic depression.

Seeing my vain, filthy "oneitis" of eight years denigrate me was enough for me to finally join the incel community. It gives me great pleasure to see women like her criticized.

2023 05 23 17 29 40 Discussion   What gives birth to a mentalcel    Incelsis   Involuntary Ce

2023 05 23 17 24 50 Therapy will never be helpful for men   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

For many obvious reasons, that never worked.

PTSD should never be uttered by "S.R.B" or her friends.

Friendless:
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:
Intellau_Celistic said:

Literally(Non-Jokingly):

I was homeschooled due to health problems and bullying, which meant I sat in isolation daily while my parents constantly argued and hit each-other. My father would unlock our house door after work each day and start violent confrontations with Mother. I'd sit in my room and fidget while they were arguing.
Of-course, he had ASD, ADHD, and PTSD/Domestic Violence Situation...quite "screwed".

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

I have Autism and PTSD from my childhood trauma. I've also been severely bullied several times over the years, and people in public tend to harrass me.

I haven't cried since I was rotting in the basement alone after months of PTSD from the youth commune.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen.

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

From kindergarten to second grade, I had a single friend. He stuttered sometimes, but was initially kind to me. Later, he integrated with the NT kids and left me alone, leaving me friendless. I'd pace the playground alone until the teachers ordered us to line up. After that, I was homeschooled until 8th grade.

Mother placed me in a Jewish program for children. I was too anxious to socialize. I kept my head down while sweating for the two sessions I attended. Then she placed me in group therapy, where I was bullied.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

Ethnicel:

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ

_shannon-png.633039

Last edited:
Just turned 20 and still a fucking khhv loser im so embarrassed everytime some cousin or relative visits my family house they always talk about their engagement even a fat pig from a village got a cute foid (my cousin) although hes rich asf :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

22 virgin
got rejected by my one itis , im almost hikikomori now