Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How important is flossing to you?

How important is flossing to you?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
How important is flossing to you?

I haven't flossed in years. They do it at the dentist's office for me every 6 months.

Yeah man if I don't floss at least twice per haircut and shower I don't know how I would be this good looking.

I floss when I remember to. Probably twice weekly.

I should floss more but I hate it so much.

There is no point in even brushing your teeth as a incel, let alone flossing.

Never.

I just brush my teeth daily
There is no point in even brushing your teeth as a incel, let alone flossing.
Of course.

Your teeth might start to rot after not brushing them for a long period of time

depends what i have stuck in my teeth

I never floss, I've been brushing my teeth once a day (sometimes not at all) for years and never had any dental problems

I floss multiple times a day. I just keep a pack of floss picks by my desk and floss right after a meal while i'm watching a video.

I brush twice a day, and use mouthwash every night. If that's not enough, so be it. I'm not wasting more time in front of a mirror than I have to.

I floss every time I brush or I get cavities because my teeth are subhuman

I haven't flossed in around 8 years. I haven't been to a dentist in 6 years. My teeth are doing alright tbh

I carry floss picks in my bags and just floss when I'm walking to get places. Sure looks weird and disgusting to people, but the advantage of being an incel is you don't have a reputation you give a fuck about maintaining!

(if you never floss but bleed when you do floss...you definitely need to. That means your gums are like open wounds and flossing is just cleaning them out. If you never floss but it doesn't bleed when you do floss, you're doing ok and are more okay to skip flossing)

>flossing
>2018

I only brush and use mouthwash.

I floss after every meal because I have a couple of teeth that food always gets caught between, it's annoying

i never floss and my teeth havent gone rotten

doesn't matter brah. periodontal disease is long and slow. if you have it everything will be totally fine even as your gum line slowly recedes until eventually you have major problems and it's too late to fix them. (try flossing once...if you bleed when you floss, you definitely need to floss more)

but it's also genetics. some people do nothing to their mouth and their teeth are still fine. knowing that we lost the genetic lottery in looks maybe we won it in tooth health...but I doubt it.

Tooth decay is the least of your problems. Gum disease is a lot worse. If it gets bad your teeth will all fall out. I know people its happened to. I myself had issues with gingivitis the precursor to full blown gum disease due to overcrowding making brushing certain areas difficult. Floss daily, use interdental brushes and picks on the gaps when you have an extra minute. Brush your gums as well as your teeth.

Smokers have the highest risk of it, but some people are more at risk. I know people in their 20's who lost all their teeth to gum disease.

SHAME ON YOU
you need to teethbrushmaxx guys.
I brush my teeth twice a day, floss once and mouthwash everyday.
giphy.gif

I stay flossin in that candy paint, blowin dank

Tooth decay is the least of your problems. Gum disease is a lot worse. If it gets bad your teeth will all fall out. I know people its happened to. I myself had issues with gingivitis the precursor to full blown gum disease due to overcrowding making brushing certain areas difficult. Floss daily, use interdental brushes and picks on the gaps when you have an extra minute. Brush your gums as well as your teeth.

Smokers have the highest risk of it, but some people are more at risk. I know people in their 20's who lost all their teeth to gum disease.
this guy gets it

I actually don't even remember the last time I brushed my teeth.

I do ir fairly often because I don't want to have to go to the dentist.

Almost as important as picking my nose.

I floss every night before I brush my teeth and go to sleep, but I will probably have my finger up there multiple times a day.

Flossing shouldn't be overdone.

Every other day. People who don’t floss disgust me

brutal necro lol

I never floss, I just use a chinese dental pick to rattle the tartar off. works great

I floss at night, but only brush in the morning.
Mogs me, these bad boys havent been touched in years, and some are crooked ngl :feelsjuice:

Almost as important as picking my nose.

I floss every night before I brush my teeth and go to sleep, but I will probably have my finger up there multiple times a day.

View attachment 574198
Based that you bumped this thread, I was thinking about it recently.

I also floss after eating my last meal before bed, and in the morning I mouth wash with coconut oil for 15 minutes before drinking anything.
Flossing shouldn't be overdone.
Doing it too much will cut open your gums and can get them infected. It's best to do it not more or less than once a day.
Every other day. People who don’t floss disgust me
This is what people who don't floss teeth looks like.

20220210 183211
20220210 183131

I floss at night, but only brush in the morning.
Flossing once at night is good, but brushing should be done after every meal.
brutal necro lol

I never floss, I just use a chinese dental pick to rattle the tartar off. works great
Those are ok, but they couldn't get everything out for my teeth. I think the best thing is to floss and use the dental pick to get the most left behind food out before it turns into plaque.

Based that you bumped this thread, I was thinking about it recently.

I also floss after eating my last meal before bed, and in the morning I mouth wash with coconut oil for 15 minutes before drinking anything.

Doing it too much will cut open your gums and get infected. It's best to do it not more or less than once a day.

View attachment 574209View attachment 574210

Flossing once at night is good, but brushing should be done after every meal.

Those are ok, but they couldn't get everything out for my teeth. I think the best thing is to floss and use the dental pick to get the most left behind food out before it turns in
Disgusting. Their breath must be sooo bad

can't take my tooth brush with me everyday for lunch.
Thankfully I'm neet and don't have to eat outside home where there's no tooth brushes, but if you rinse your teeth then brush when you're back home it should be ok.

Waterpick too. It’s able to blast out some really hard to reach places

Doing it too much will cut open your gums and can get them infected. It's best to do it not more or less than once a day.
besides frequency I think a lot of it is technique

like once I get it past the tight spot of the teeth I stop using downward, if I exert lateral pressure to scrape the side of the tooth I'll make sure only to do it while pulling upward so it doesn't slip down

some of those problems I can see are unrelated to flossing

like for example one cavity I got was smack in the middle of the tooth (floss wouldn't have helped) on the back side, which would be either improper brushing or maybe just waiting too long to do it

besides frequency I think a lot of it is technique

like once I get it past the tight spot of the teeth I stop using downward, if I exert lateral pressure to scrape the side of the tooth I'll make sure only to do it while pulling upward so it doesn't slip down
I always go behind the gum line like in this video.

View: https://youtu.be/aTWyx0iI01o

@Robtical yeah I do that too, just am gentle/careful about doing it

didn't know you had to tell dentist about the floss fraying, that happens to me, although usually only I re-use the same length of it 2-3 nights in a row (I don't toss it each night just rinse it)

I don’t do it, I just brush my teeth.

I don’t brush my teeth

Stop lying. You guys don't floss everyday! Damn, maybe some of the NEET's do.

I do, you're right I'm neet.
That's impressive. I floss whenever I remember to. I love to brush my teeth, but I need to do a better job flossing.

That's impressive. I floss whenever I remember to. I love to brush my teeth, but I need to do a better job flossing.
It's a hard habit to get used to, it took me a while to make myself get disciplined enough to do it daily.

I've never flossed in my life