Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how important is ear placement?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Of course high set ears are the best because they make your ramus look a lot longer but.

Do low set ears really bring you down?

Sounds pretty autistic. What's next? Chest hair placement?

shadowsoulz125 said:
Sounds pretty autistic. What's next? Chest hair placement?

ear placement affects your perceiced lower third height and also balances in one way or another your three facial thirds sometimes. Both things are important.

Zyros said:
ear placement affects your perceiced lower third height and also balances in one way or another your three facial thirds sometimes. Both things are important.

Zyros how the hell would you even know you chadlite? GTFO

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Zyros how the hell would you even know you chadlite? GTFO

lol its basic visual logic. If your ear is lower your earlobe will cover more of your ramus making it look shorter. Short ramuses benefit a lot from high set ears.

Zyros said:
lol its basic visual logic. If your ear is lower your earlobe will cover more of your ramus making it look shorter. Short ramuses benefit a lot from high set ears.
Lol at this dumb logic it would make limited difference either way. Looks like your brain is rotting time to fuck off back to lookism.

universallyabhorred said:
Lol at this dumb logic it would make limited difference either way. Looks like your brain is rotting time to fuck off back to lookism.

lol at thinking ramus makes limited difference.

Unless you have big dumbo eaors nobody gives a fuck or thinks about someone's ears.

Nautica1983 said:
Unless you have big dumbo eaors nobody gives a fuck or thinks about someone's ears.

It's not about the ears themselves or their size, its about the balance they make with the facial thirds.

It DEFINITELY matters quite a bit IMO. Just look at my avatar for an example of how bad low-set ears look.

Zyros said:
It's not about the ears themselves or their size, its about the balance they make with the facial thirds.
Pics of good and bad ear placement? Ears are certainly one of the least important features

Framecel222 said:
It DEFINITELY matters quite a bit IMO. Just look at my avatar for an example of how bad low-set ears look.

That is pretty bad. I never noticed it until you pointed that out.

Example of bad ears

https://imgur.com/4lJjwMw

Nautica1983 said:
Pics of good and bad ear placement? Ears are certainly one of the least important features

That is pretty bad. I never noticed it until you pointed that out.

makes your jaw look les tall be hiding ramus.

dude you cope way too much with lookism. Sure obvs looks is everything, but i think you just go way too extreme on the specific side of things.

No one gives a shit about what the ears look like. Unless your ears are fucking huge ( its over if so) there really is not much difference.

I have pointy ones.