Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how important is a girl's voice?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel like the primary reason I want to fuck this cat is because I'm channeling that 90s lust I had for Janeway.

High iq.

Her voice equals zero fucks

Voice is an important part of attraction.

Voice matters, if she has a super high pitched voice like anime characters that sounds terrible and ruins her

Sounds like the voice of a dominant milf, you have good taste:feelshmm:

Little. Most women have attractive voices to me.

Please state the nature of your lust for the captain...
Just a general fondness and respect gained over watching Voyager in the 90s, though if I had to pinpoint a particular ep that got my cougar lust up it was probably Macrocosm when she got all sweaty and took off her uniform.

also I could relate to her caffeine addiction though I admired how she didn't need cream or sugar like me, made me feel like a softie

Naturally I'm really enjoying that new Trek: Prodigy series, not just because of the pair of cute alien lolis it has but also because Janeway's revived as a Hologram

Voice matters, if she has a super high pitched voice like anime characters that sounds terrible and ruins her
No I love those voices too, I guess I just like variety. Maybe you just admire different kinds of intensity, though I also like laid-back voices too.

Sounds like the voice of a dominant milf, you have good taste:feelshmm:

I don't think Janeway or The Cat ever reproduced but they definitely both have Mama Bear qualities.

A bit, but its pretty rare to see a foid with a deep voice

It is but I'm in no position to turn anyone down. Right now I'm just trying to take whatever I can get.

Wow thanks for mentioned Trek: Prodigy series... It makes me glad next year I'll have better bandwidth....

I saw all of Voyager.

I liked new that star trek with the niggirl Michael Burnham... (From the walking dead) But only saw two seasons before quitting. It was pretty nasty with the cringe soy.

Very. I can’t stand the sound of American white woman, anime bitches, hood thots or bitchy hags. Tulip, grace, amelia and the cat I liked to listen to but that fucking bell and the rest of book 4 are irritating.

A bit, but its pretty rare to see a foid with a deep voice

Zero from INK has a very masculine voice but she's a tall tomboy tsundere and it eventually grows on you
Wow thanks for mentioned Trek: Prodigy series... It makes me glad next year I'll have better bandwidth....
ProdigyAhsoka
still waiting for lewds of the rock loli

I liked new that star trek with the niggirl Michael Burnham... (From the walking dead) But only saw two seasons before quitting. It was pretty nasty with the cringe soy.
I didn't even remember her from TWD

but then again I didn't even recognize that the junkyard chick who kidnapped Rick was back in World Beyond season 2 until Hardwick pointed it out, bad at faces

Discovery was pretty decent IMO
Tulip, grace, amelia and the cat I liked to listen to but that fucking bell and the rest of book 4 are irritating.
son you have no taste

Last edited:
Dude I don't understand why so many fucking people are attracted to that shit. Its sound so fucking disgusting, especially when some american whore does it. And most of the time you know its fake too.

Dude I don't understand why so many fucking people are attracted to that shit. Its sound so fucking disgusting, especially when some american whore does it. And most of the time you know its fake too.
What do you even mean by fake though?

What do you even mean by fake though?
Alot of girls pitch their voices in order to get that cutsy anime voice. The actual voice grosses me out already, but the fact that its usually a put on voice done for attention is what really disgusts me.

It would be cool if women didn't speak at all

Alot of girls pitch their voices in order to get that cutsy anime voice. The actual voice grosses me out already, but the fact that its usually a put on voice done for attention is what really disgusts me.
Are you talking about anime? I haven't seen any footage of them before/after.

Maybe call out some particularly actresses?

Some of them obviously do different voices for different characters *shrug*

I feel like the primary reason I want to fuck this cat is because I'm channeling that 90s lust I had for Janeway.
No the primary reason you want to fuck that cat is because inceldom has fucked you beyond repair.