Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How I'm supposed to get a girlfriend as a "neurodivergent", KHHV 23yo male from Southern Europe? Really.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
is there any magic formula to land with a girlfriend? I just don't get it... WHY females ignore me, nor check me out? No girl has ever asked me out.

is there any magic formula to land with a girlfriend?

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: :chad:

29687373 web1 220705 LAT DF Orangutan whisperer WikipediaCraetiveCommons 1

Ya if you're born fucked up and have down syndrome or autism and deformed in anyway goodluck getting a nice GF in this soyciety we live in. Alot of autist have skeletal or facial abnormalities and people can see that a mile away. They can see your autism without you ever showing any signs to them just by looking at you. It's over it never began for autistcels. You get stared at in the public just for existing and going outside. You get talked down to by family members and treated like a baby. You can't win even teachers will patronize you and abuse you. The only option for autistcels is roping or going ER.

Last edited:
Well. Then I have all the plans ready just to leave this world before my 30s. My sorry-ass thought there was a way to get a girlfriend with 4/10 looks... Oh, it is what it is.

How do I become neurotypical without recurring to reincarnation and killimg myself all over and over again?
You dont have to be neurotypical. Plenty of non-NT chads are S L A Y I N G

You dont have to be neurotypical. Plenty of non-NT chads are S L A Y I N G
Ya you can be autistic as fuck and not talk to women at all but if you have the looks they'll approach you. Otherwise if you don't have the looks (my case) you get called a creep by them just for existing and being within their general vicinity.

Well. Then I have all the plans ready just to leave this world before my 30s. My sorry-ass thought there was a way to get a girlfriend with 4/10 looks... Oh, it is what it is.
That are also my plans, I became 26 next month still got 4 more years to annoy normies. When you are a wizard it's really over

is there any magic formula to land with a girlfriend? I just don't get it... WHY females ignore me, nor check me out? No girl has ever asked me

Are you interested in casting a love spell yourself, or hiring someone from etsy?

is there any magic formula to land with a girlfriend? I just don't get it... WHY females ignore me, nor check me out? No girl has ever asked me out.
If you are from Italy or Greece you may have a chance.If you are from Bulgaria,oh shit, it's over.

Yes. Will take a look in those threads. Note I'm open minded.
It can take months of spirtual conditioning to successfully cast a spell. If you want that pussy quick. Your best best is to pay a local witch.

If you want pussy quick. Buy a rose quartz, a lode stone, a clear quartz, and carry it in your left pocket.
Explain me it a bit. How would those minerals make me attractive?

You should also get a jawzrsize

Explain me it a bit. How would those minerals make me attractive?

Rose quartz will change your energy, and make you more attractive.

View: https://youtu.be/b7qBUlDBnLs

View: https://youtu.be/ABD2VUdhLl8

Last edited: