Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I'm Getting Revenge on My Chadlite Roommate

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

My Chadlite roomate has his GF over, they can not keep their hands off each other, they keep kissing all the time and it's so loud. I'm in my room but i keep hearing giggling whenever they're out in the main area of the condo. They were just on the couch making out because it's more comfortable than his tiny frameless bed. And not just kissing he was also fondling her boobs and grabbing her ass but when I'd come out they'd immediately stop... but i could tell they were thinking "uhhh can you go back to your room incel so we can continue".

Tonight I know they're going to be drinking over dinner and probably will be less inhibited. I'll record them making out on the couch and then send the video in to his parents.

His parents are quite Conservative, prim. and proper. If they knew their Chadlite son was making out like that with her they'll probably be pretty mad. They're the type who probably believe their son is waiting for marriage and will only do anything or the sake of procreation. Meanwhile the two look like total degenerates, especially if they've been drinking. And he's an only child too so it's not like he has an older sibling who's done worse, so this will make him look really bad.

Obviously my roommate will know it was me who sent his parents the video but I'll just be like "yeah well don't cuck me in my own fucking condo dork".

:yes:
I approve that you don't act like a cuck

Send the video here

Maybe it would be better to say to him that you don't want to feel like you can't relax in your own flat. And if they're going to do lots could they do it in his room. That's pretty reasonable surely.

Sometimes it's easier to say these things over Messenger or something, lol

If it's too much and he's a reasonable guy then he'll understand that it's too much.

LARPING fakecel if you dont post this video here

do it brocel.
Lets poison the well

Do it.

But you should do it to stop degeneracy in the world, not to simply cause suffering.

I need a lot of into to gauge what your best option is... it depends on whether you can move or not, if he can screw with you though friends, etc.
I'd try the diplomatic route first. Explain that you have to study, have work to do or whatever.

If he still does it, well, you are a big boy and I think you know what has to be done..

Fart in living room

I need a lot of into to gauge what your best option is... it depends on whether you can move or not, if he can screw with you though friends, etc.
I'd try the diplomatic route first. Explain that you have to study, have work to do or whatever.

If he still does it, well, you are a big boy and I think you know what has to be done..
Maybe it would be better to say to him that you don't want to feel like you can't relax in your own flat. And if they're going to do lots could they do it in his room. That's pretty reasonable surely.

Sometimes it's easier to say these things over Messenger or something, lol

If it's too much and he's a reasonable guy then he'll understand that it's too much.
I'm actually going to try this first. I don't want to have to move again, it's a pain in the ass. I'll tell him to keep it in his room. Besides my next roommate may do the same thing.

Completely based

This is based. Do it, what can he say?

“It’s not very progressive if you’re not comfortable with your friends fucking in front of you:soy::soy::soy:

This is based. Do it, what can he say?

“It’s not very progressive if you’re not comfortable with your friends fucking in front of you:soy::soy::soy:
Possibly.

In the Liberal mindset, that's one tihng you're supposed to be totally ok with. They love publically making out and "expressing" themselves. Lots of people in NYC just make out.

I think city culture becomes like that because no one has much privacy, so it's become socially acceptable to do more private things outdoors. Lots of people on the streets of NYC make out and stuff, it's just part and parcel of the culture.

Possibly.

In the Liberal mindset, that's one tihng you're supposed to be totally ok with. They love publically making out and "expressing" themselves. Lots of people in NYC just make out.

I think city culture becomes like that because no one has much privacy, so it's become socially acceptable to do more private things outdoors. Lots of people on the streets of NYC make out and stuff, it's just part and parcel of the culture.
I guess that’s a little different it’s strangers in a massive crowded city, not a well known friend/roommate who you’re crammed into an apartment with. Definitely a different level of discomfort

I guess that’s a little different it’s strangers in a massive crowded city, not a well known friend/roommate who you’re crammed into an apartment with. Definitely a different level of discomfort

In NYC he would be considered in the right, and i'd be seen as the unreasonable roommate.

I only wanted to show his parents because his parent are rural conservatives and would be disgusted by it. They'd be so ashamed their son was making out with his girlfriend you have no idea.