Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] how I would save a feminist

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
- 1° step: I will convince her that she isn't superior to men
- 2° step: I will convince her that she is inferior to men
- 3° step: I will punish her with slaps in Roblox if she disobey me, I would be the God and she would be my sexual slave in Minecraft
- 4° step: she will need to read at me all her feminist posts on social media, and after the read of every post she need to say: "I'm sorry Master to have written this shit, I was an idiot feminist bitch, now you are saving me, my God, may talibans bless you"
- 5° step: when I will say: "fun moment", she will need to come at me just for being slapped for my fun
- 6° step: if I say "sex", she needs to give me the sex, she is a stacy of course, I'm a God and I'm entitled to sex only from stacies, they need to suck the shit out of my small nazi based af and edgy af cock

If only you were Chad

have you got anything more to contribute to this forum than IT bait?

- 1° step: I will convince her that she isn't superior to men
- 2° step: I will convince her that she is inferior to men
- 3° step: I will punish her with slaps in Roblox if she disobey me, I would be the God and she would be my sexual slave in Minecraft
- 4° step: she will need to read at me all her feminist posts on social media, and after the read of every post she need to say: "I'm sorry Master to have written this shit, I was an idiot feminist bitch, now you are saving me, my God, may talibans bless you"
- 5° step: when I will say: "fun moment", she will need to come at me just for being slapped for my fun
- 6° step: if I say "sex", she needs to give me the sex, she is a stacy of course, I'm a God and I'm entitled to sex only from stacies, they need to suck the shit out of my small nazi based af and edgy af cock
Your plan isn't bad, but unfortunately you don't meet chad requirements

are you for real :dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

mirin!