Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How I went from a rice-normie to ricecel

H

hogswarsh

Greycel
Hey, hope everyone is doing fine. This is my first post here, and I'd like to share my experience.

I‘m a 21 year old male who was born in Australia (Melbourne). My ethnicity is Han Chinese and my physical stats (face/dick/body) prior to my maiming accident was...fairly normal/average. Won't post myself, but I was basically 5'10-5'11 with a generic northern Chinese face, similar to this guard.
View: https://imgur.com/a/jp3tk96

Before my accident, I had some girls into me. However, I'm pretty autistic, so I never capitalized on any of it, and spent my time playing random sports and video games. However, none of this matters anymore.

When I was 18 and a half. I had a terrible accident. I won't reveal the full extent of what happened, but essentially, I was crippled and deformed. I could no longer use my legs freely nor play sports. My facial harmony was also screwed up, with burns to my face and other parts missing. I could no longer speak properly as well, and need help to get around. I had gained weight too, along with other weird health issues. I failed a lot of my studies, and I'm unemployed. The future looks dim and hope is lost. But like I said, that doesn't matter anyways.

The worst part was when everyone abandoned me. The first few weeks, people showed sympathy like they always did. After a month however, I was old news and people had already moved on. I was unable to ball, so my basketball friends ditched me. All my other friends also never really cared, they just went on their way.

The worst part was treatment from women. Prior, girls would smile at me and some would treat me rather well. After that, it was like they all saw me as some monster. I'd be ignored and you could feel the digust they had towards me. But unlike other people here, I don't hate women. It is what it is, you know. Natural selection has its ways of improving genetics.

I can't really see hope. I might rope sometime down the line, that's very possible. The only thing keeping me going is curiosity. I really want to see what becomes of the world later on.

Thanks for reading everyone!

At least you had some girls

The worst part was when everyone abandoned me. The first few weeks, people showed sympathy like they always did.
Virtue signaling. They never truly cared

"[UWSL]If the devil made Asians, I'm just doing his job, destroy"[/UWSL]

Not really, I never dated and didn't talk to any of them. I'm pretty autistic.
Ok at least girls wanted you then.
Doesn’t change the fact that many users here never experienced being desirable

worse to almost have it then lose it all than to have never even came close imo
That’s what women are saying when they hit the wall

Ok at least girls wanted you then.
Doesn’t change the fact that many users here never experienced being desirable
I was nowhere near popular, and it didn't make me feel desirable because I'm autistic with no conversation skills.

I was nowhere near popular, and it didn't make me feel desirable because I'm autistic with no conversation skills.
I had some girls into me.
Anyway I don’t want to fight with you about this topic bc this accident destroyed your life and you are fucked now

The worst part was when everyone abandoned me. The first few weeks, people showed sympathy like they always did. After a month however, I was old news and people had already moved on. I was unable to ball, so my basketball friends ditched me. All my other friends also never really cared, they just went on their way.
If you can't continue running with them, they won't stay back for you. No one truly cares, everyone just puts up a facade to socialstatusmaxx, fit in and be normal.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Its unfortunate this had to happen to you, My Sincere condolensces you are not Alone.

Just be confident bro:redpill: