Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How I Was Treated By A Female Barber For Being An Incel

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
That's brutal man, but you did the right thing. Get a male barber next time.

The good thing about black hair is that foids are never barbers

I fucking hate haircuts tbh.

I'd go back there when the store is closed at midnight and take a shit in front of the entrance.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That would be a low inhibid god pro move. :feelshehe:

Barbers suck ass when you have to sit there 30 mins or so looking at your ugly face in the mirror

Seems more like your problem than hers tbh, how can you expect her to infinitely accommodate your exceptionally sensitive incel head? If you have that kind of problem you should cut your own hair
Absolute crap, it's actually very simple, she only had to do three things, most of which actually saved her effort.

1. Don't restrain me by pressing onto the back of my neck to force me to keep still, I can do that myself.

2. Don't press on any area of my head for a long period of time. Slight presses, which are necessary to do the cut are ok.

3. Do the cut slowly and gently to reduce amount of pain caused by poking and prodding.

Also, this shows you didn't properly read the post. She was rude to me from the beginning, she messed up the cut by making it uneven at the top. She expected me to pick sizes and styles that weren't clearly defined and kept insisting I don't do last time's cut. Her english was poor making it harder to communicate with her and she had an attitude.

I try to go rarely because they usually fuck it up (cut the sides too short to make me look low IQ). I actually criticized them for cutting it shitty the first time (cut off the sideburns) and I made it awkward, lol.

The women are annoyingly hot at the place I go to near me. The woman who cut my hair had big ass, big tits, pretty face and she's white.

I usually get better haircuts from my mom (in terms of the style). I have luckily found a low effort hair style that looks ok and isn't the common npc hairstyle.