Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How I Was Treated By A Female Barber For Being An Incel

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So I went into the barber shop I usually go to after months, because I hate that place and getting a haircut is painful, tedious and boring. Even though there are almost no people there this old ugly asian or hispanic bitch reluctantly approaches me. She asks me if I have an appointment, then asks for my home number, I give it to her but she asks me to repeat it twice because she's fucking slow. Then after agreeing to do my haircut, she complains about me telling the number too fast.

Afterwards she asks me what I want. I repeat same as last time and she asks multiple times about if I really want giving me haircut numbers for front top and back and showing me those brush sizes, as if she thinks it's supposed to be meaningful. Then she starts it and she makes it pretty painful, my head is very sensitive to touch and highly prone to migraines, I tell her to do it gently, she acts like she will but gives some reason against it, I tell her to do it as slowly as possible then. She turns me over to the side 90 degrees counter-clockwise so I can't even see how she's doing it, making me feel even more uncomfortable

At one point I notice she's grabbing on the back of my neck with her hand, which is another painful area for me. I remove her hand gently from my neck and tell her I'll keep still so she doesn't need to hold it. She doesn't grab there again though at one point she's grabbing on the front of my head which also hurts and I remove her hand again. She gets pretty annoyed at one point and ask what's wrong with me and I tell her nothing or it's fine. The whole time I keep my body stiff and still and she finishes it.The entire ordeal was painful as hell and my head still hurts.

Then I look at my hair and she has absolutely ruined it, the top is cut unevenly and it looks as if I have a bald spot. I ask about this and she claims I had a bald spot which is a total lie and I get real mad, she screwed up my haircut. She asks me to pay multiple times, while I am debating on just walking out, but eventually decide to pay, but I gave her no tip.

She gives me the bullshit "thank you come again". Then I tell her I didn't like my haircut and she gave me a headache. She repeats the same phrase as last time, in a rude tone. And I tell her loudly "that I am never coming here again", the other women in the store hear and look at me, then I flip them off and walk out, feeling oddly relaxed.

Low inhibs me.

That's brutal man. Any place where a man does the haircut?

Should’ve walked the fuck out brother :feelsbadman:

Truecels are supposed to cut their own hair.

It’s much better to just cut your own hair, barber shops are a waste of money. I used to go before and all the barbers were foids who used shavers to grind on my hair to do it as quickly as possible.

Your probably going to a hair salon, a barbers shop is run and worked by men.

I cut my own hair

Back before I went bald, I noticed that the fatter and uglier the foid was... the more painful and shitty the haircut would be. Poofters and stacies cut hair better. If I was NW0, I would cut my own hair but it would always stay long as fuck... I hate seeing NW0 fuckers with short hair... what a waste.

MEN ARE SO TOXIC, UNLIKE WOMEN THE EMPATHETIC GENDER :soy:

This is why I don’t get haircuts

This is why I shave my own head.

That is why I hate going to barbershops, not only do they screw your hair up but you also have to look at your subhuman face on the mirror all the time which is x100 more suifuel.

These low inhib posts mog me so hard man.

She asks me to pay multiple times, while I am debating on just walking out, but eventually decide to pay, but I gave her no tip.

That's the good citizen is you. You feel obligated to pay and not chimp out like some BLM rioter. It sucks. It is humble and honorable of you but no one gives a fuck about that anymore.

That's the good citizen is you. You feel obligated to pay and not chimp out like some BLM rioter. It sucks. It is humble and honorable of you but no one gives a fuck about that anymore.
Absolutely sometimes I regret paying since she was such a bitch, that whore should be destroyed.

Absolutely sometimes I regret paying since she was such a bitch, that whore should be destroyed.
I'd go back there when the store is closed at midnight and take a shit in front of the entrance.

Ok I admit that I worship whites, but I acknowledge that noodles, in spite of their bimaxillary protrusion, midget height, thin bones, still mog curry foids to hell. I'm much more accepting of a noodle than a curry shitskin foid.
Trade? Find me curryhole and I’ll find you noodlehole :feelshmm:

I always go to male barber.

Since when do you need an appointment or to give anyone your number for a haircut?

Go to a haircut chain like great clips or sports cuts next time, i always do that and have the same barber each time

Go to a male barber ffs. One of the old ones, not these soy beard hipsters who charge 60 dollars for a shitty haircut.

Seems more like your problem than hers tbh, how can you expect her to infinitely accommodate your exceptionally sensitive incel head? If you have that kind of problem you should cut your own hair

Just get a haircut, bro :soy: :soy:

I go to a place with mostly female barbers because it's close and convenient.

I've noticed the last few times I've been asked if I'm up to much the weekend, [I say no plans yet] - but you know I'll be alone at home or if I have kids and the others look at each other trying not to laugh.

I have my hair really short anyway, I should probably just try and do it myself from now on.

Back before I went bald, I noticed that the fatter and uglier the foid was... the more painful and shitty the haircut would be. Poofters and stacies cut hair better. If I was NW0, I would cut my own hair but it would always stay long as fuck... I hate seeing NW0 fuckers with short hair... what a waste.
One time a whale had to draw my blood and she fucked up my veins twice on each arm and they wanted to try again with someone else but I still said no the whale was losing her breath from just standing JFL

One time a whale had to draw my blood and she fucked up my veins twice on each arm and they wanted to try again with someone else but I still said no the whale was losing her breath from just standing JFL
Getting your blood drawn by a foid is fucking horrible. I would literally rather have a leech or a blood sucking demon draw my blood than a foid. A foid doesn't even deserve to look at my blood.

I used to have this problem a lot but then I switched to a curry Barber shop, they only take like £5 for a cut and they're a lot nicer to me. I used to get humiliated every time I went to get a haircut.

Having a foid cut your hair.

Not even once bruh.

Find you a good male barber that can hook you up.

Getting your blood drawn by a foid is fucking horrible. I would literally rather have a leech or a blood sucking demon draw my blood than a foid. A foid doesn't even deserve to look at my blood.
you shouldnt go to the doctors but if you do most nurses are foids I think and it really depends on the equipment the one the whale fucked up was with a big scuffed shit needle and I got my blood drawn by a old curry foid and better stuff took less than 10 sec felt little to nothing

fuck i actually need to get a haircut soon