Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I saved myself from becoming an Incel.

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
JFL, You don't save yourself from "becoming" one of us. You just are, you cuck.

Last edited:
"I'm a virgin, never had success with women, but I'm not incel" :soy::soy::soy:

JFL at Cucktears taking an L every post we make.
what do these cucks want to achieve by saing shit like "im a 60 yeard old virgin but NOT incel" do they think women will pity fuck them for just not being incel? they are virgin after all which is not soccialy acceptable to be a male virgin past the age of 16 which is unatractive and creepy

what do these cucks want to achieve by saing shit like "im a 60 yeard old virgin but NOT incel" do they think women will pity fuck them for just not being incel? they are virgin after all which is not soccialy acceptable to be a male virgin past the age of 16 which is unatractive and creepy
They believe in the image that women project themselves to be. Goddesses that do no wrong. Cucktears are naive tards.

I think it's a toxic form of cope for them. It allows them to think they are better than us, so even though they are virgin losers, they can still get an imaginary sense of superiority.

There’s incels, and cucks who are incels in denial