Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How I reject women applications on looksmax.org

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
Special thread for mods here also @proudweeb @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @LeFrenchCel @Master sorry if I didn’t mention others, I don’t really know anyone here

IMG 0733
IMG 0734
IMG 0738

Females really wanting to looksmax. What a fucking joke

They get so triggered when you call them mid. They even applied again and called us out. This is what foids do DAILY to ugly to average men

You're a mod on fagmaxx jfl

:feelshaha:

good

next time ask for a selfie to verify and tell them their nose or hair looks fucked

Lmao.

You’re a looksmax mod bro?

Our mods are really based. We all blackpilled despite being on looksmax

you're a based mod. didn't know you're on .is jfl

@VictimofBpillReaper bro he's a mod on looksmax ask him to approve your account :feelshaha:

Yeah bro nice, but i think in 2024 every master's website needs selfie verification since lots of foids are good larpers

Also it's really based man keep going write "at least slightly above average" so that their ego gets hurt even more

Yeah bro nice, but i think in 2024 every master's website needs selfie verification since lots of foids are good larpers
Tbh, I think we have some female larpers. We banned a lot of them too. They can sneak past the radar
Also it's really based man keep going write "at least slightly above average" so that their ego gets hurt even more
Thanks. Yeah mid or we need slightly above average triggers them rly good

I tried to sign up to .org under the name "Mysterious X" and I was rejected due to a lack of info. WHAT ELSE DID YOU NEED MY FUCKING ADDRESS???.

Fr tho can you accept my acc cuz I want to look into getting surgery.

I tried to sign up to .org under the name "Mysterious X" and I was rejected due to a lack of info. WHAT ELSE DID YOU NEED MY FUCKING ADDRESS???.

You were too mysterious

no looksmaxxing account approval for your genes

no alterations for your genes
Truee. If I edited my looks and ascended then my children would have to go through the same shit too jfl.

There really is no winning

I don't send any message when I reject foid accounts, those hoes aren't worthy of receiving a single word from me.

Sure

I don't send any message when I reject foid accounts, those hoes aren't worthy of receiving a single word from me.
Based bhai. Dunno why these whores need on a blackpill forum full of depressed men. We experience some foid user there (before we knew) and she went after a well known Chad, wanted to pm him and all that stuff. Gaslighting in Ratings, and at the same time calling them ugly. Proving the point how they treat men in our face

Based bhai. Dunno why these whores need on a blackpill forum full of depressed men. We experience some foid user there (before we knew) and she went after a well known Chad, wanted to pm him and all that stuff. Gaslighting in Ratings, and at the same time calling them ugly. Proving the point how they treat men in our face
:feelskek:

Women should always be taken away from those places and be thrown away as soon as they get caught up

God gave them everything they need to seduce men and they’re still not satisfied

God gave them everything they need to seduce men and they’re still not satisfied
Always looking for something because life is too easy and they need something spicy. Just like how they always are "depressed" by the smallest things

@The Enforcer how could i forget eazy-ecel. i interacted with you the most through the Discord. You're not always online, so i forgot jfl

Nice. Fuck off bitches!

Make lifes for foids as difficult as possible. They want us to be genocided anyway.

I hate fagmaxx users they are all fakecel faggots fuck you

based rejections though but still fuck you nigger gtfo

Are women not allowed on looksmax? Because otherwise I think it would be strange to not allow ugly girls because they need it the most.

Are women not allowed on looksmax? Because otherwise I think it would be strange to not allow ugly girls because they need it the most.
They get attention either way