Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How I realised that I am an Incel ; a life story.

Drawhot

Drawhot

I hate women so much that it affects what I draw.
Good day to all of you , I am happy to be part of this community and I am pleased by the fact that my request has been handled and accepted so quickly . What I am about to share with you is how I came to the conclusion that there really is nothing good left in the WEAKER sex, and how I ended up hating these harlots.

I'm a 20 year old male , about 5 foot and 10 inches tall ; Although people say there is nothing wrong with me , I tend to believe that they do that out of pitty or because it's normal to "support" somebody morally. Ever since the age of 14 , when an unwilling interest for these worthless bags of hormones started , I've been trying to find a purpose for myself and a reason to live. Naturally , at that age , following for two more years , I was overweight. No matter what foid I talked to , I was either laughed at for even daring to bring out the idea of a date , or spending time together. At the age of 16 , after two long , self-loathing years have passed , I drew the line and started to starve myself. That is also the year I got my graphic tablet and started drawing ( which is now my passion and I thoroughly enjoy doing ). Slowly , I didn't just lose my extra weight , but I also lost some of my main body weight- in other words , I was thin and I was extremely happy seeing myself like that. Unfortunately , despite being underweight and quite unhealthy , I still saw myself as fat and ugly in the mirror . I tried my "luck" again only to obtain the same result. Rejection after rejection after rejection.
One year passed , and at that point I am spending all of my life infront of a computer screen , drawing and playing games and talking to the only people I can honestly trust; my online friends. I was constantly found likeable by whoever I voice-chatted with , seeing that I have a deep voice and I love laughing about stuff. I was surprised to see that even roasties that dwell on the Internet wanted to talk with me. I indulged .
Another year passes and I am now at the age of 18. Still spending my life the same way I have been last year- playing games , only getting up from the computer when necessary , slowly realizing what reality and humanity is all about and how it's all going to shit. I don't know if I should be ashamed to admit that my first and only concubine was over the Internet , but it happened. I decided , after a lot of meddling around with attention-seeking whores and blatantly unfunny and unoriginal slit-possessing shitbags that just wanted to have someone "cool" to themselves to bring them status , to tie my feelings to Aurora; an Asian-Sweedish girl with schizophrenia , mood changes and suicidal tendencies. While she was pretty , she was full of problems and at times impossible to deal with, yet I always wanted to do my best fo her. I've invested so much of my time and my soul into this well of sooth that I am unable to go without thinking about how good it would have been to have never met her.
Fast forward a year and I discover that she's never been faithful , nor that she ever loved me. She came upfront and said it to me . "I don't love you. I never did. I lied because I was afraid you would go away. Leave by dawn or stay. I don't care anymore "... Confusion , followed up by unfathomable sadness and anger followed. I did not get to say goodbye to Aurora. She left on her own , right after writing those messages. The only pile of filth that I thought ever loved me and I held onto so dearly abandoned me as if I were nothing. After that , whenever I frustrated on whatever problem I was facing , I find myself saying " I hate women" naturally by reflex. The first time it happened , I covered my mouth and was so disappointed with myself and the way I become. I realized how sad I ended up and that there really is nothing good life has to offer anymore. Depression; a boundless one at that , followed. "I am not good enough " I said , defeated. "I will die alone , and it's all thanks to how souless these harlots are" .
After two failed suicide attempts , I am now back to my lifestyle that I plan on having till I die. I'm drawing, speaking to friends over the Internet , studying in University and working. Whenever I go into a conversatiom with my online fellows , I slip in a big ol " God I fucking HATE women " . Some think I am joking around , and when I see that I just smile and shrug , resuming in the conversation. Some take me seriously and call me an incel, which I now gladly accept. I yearn to be happy , but part of it was taken away by the opposite sex. I am underweight , depressed , have a bad self-esteem , a constant frowning expression - I mean , what is there to be happy or smile about when you see how foids ruined love in the worst of ways.
I know that maybe I haven't experienced the worst case there can be , but it was enough to drive me over the edge and idealize my righteous hatrid of these unfunny whores. I am sick of seeing myself as ugly because of them. They implemented this idea in my mind , and I can't stop myself from thinking that. They shattered my confidence . If they don't know how you look and you have one cool-ass personality , they will jump all over you on the internet. But as soon as you show yourself and share a story about your current status and future plans , they will abandon you and search for someone "better" to mentally drain. Absolute disgusting leeches. I fucking hate women.

To end this on a grim note , the richest woman in the world became that just because she divorced from the CEO of Amazon. Crazy , isn't it , how easy it is to be born as a female , and how weak some of us are to give these disgusting unfaithful lying snakes what they don't deserve ; honesty , loyalty and affection.
Believe in yourselves. You're all a bunch of chads. You're the real men of the world , not these current surface dwellers that slowly kill themselves and their brain cells with simple thinking. Stay strong.

And I fucking hate women.View attachment 162435

thanks for the novel. did not read.

didn’t read. But welcome

thanks for the novel. did not read.
It's my first post. I am sorry if it was too long , I'll make further posts shorter.

I was surprised to see that even roasties that dwell on the Internet wanted to talk with me
about 5 foot and 10 inches tall ; Although people say there is nothing wrong with me
I've invested so much of my time and my soul into this well of sooth that I am unable to go without thinking about how good it would have been to have never met her.
after a lot of meddling around with attention-seeking whores
jk i actually did read and.....yeah, you may not be here long with these blatant brags lol
also :feelsseriously:
I have a deep voice and I love laughing about stuff

I read it, nice story, might pick up drawing now

I read it. Good story.

5 foot and 10 inches tall
I have a deep voice
roasties that dwell on the Internet wanted to talk with me
I am spending all of my life infront of a computer screen
If they don't know how you look and you have one cool-ass personality , they will jump all over you on the internet. But as soon as you show yourself and share a story about your current status and future plans , they will abandon you and search for someone "better" to mentally drain.

Seems kinda mentalcel-y to me tbh .

But then again , i cant judge if i cant see your face .
Towards the end your story got kind of based tho with the " I hate women " and stuff .
Whatever bro , at least you can chat with foids online with voice or use chadfish to have hot phonesex .
I cant do that with my atrophied vocal cords jfl .

I find myself saying " I hate women" naturally by reflex.

God I fucking HATE women

And I fucking hate women
Wipe face clap

You'll fit in just well here.
Welcome to the forum.

I can't go a day without verbally saying I hate women.
I read it. Good story.

I see ya a functioning normie in society on the surface still.