Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How I knew it was over in Highschool.

TheSteal

TheSteal

Greycel
Story time
When i was 17, and finishing up highschool more than a year ago, i had ran into certain situations where i had a sort of confirmation of my place in society- As a sub 5 male. As a sub 5 male, you're going to be laughed at and ridiculed for having any sort of romantic interest in any girl for whats that worth.
now for my story, It was a typical day nothing had happened, and some girls asked me who i had a crush on, since i guess they where asking everyone. So i said the name of the person i liked. The girls friend gasped and put her hand over her mouth and laughed, then she texted in all caps what had happened. Things like that doesn't happen to normal people, this only happens to weirdos, and losers.
Another time the same year, i had been building up the courage to ask a girl out since the summer, and when i got to school and i was with her in class, i felt my chance had come, here i was about to get a girlfriend, and then i saw that she had a wedding band on her ring finger, and then all of my confidence immediately evaporated and i've been stuck where i've been since that happened.

Last edited:
Living as a sub-5 male in the west is in itself suifuel
1f903d78401fcf5db08a783b734db45a

There's no point in existence if you don't look like this

i knew it was over the millisecond i was born

I wasted my high school years thinking about my oneitis. Fuck that fucking no good cunt

Life is a joke. I just want to be unbothered by normies and boomer tradcucks

I knew it was over for me when I realized my parents and I are sub5 asian dwarfs.

I always knew it was over, it never began for my ugly ass
tenor.gif