Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How I imagine it would end for me.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★
There's a very real chance that I'll be all alone when I die of old age or sickness.

During my last hours, all I'll have to look back upon would be the bitter memories of loneliness and rejection that I experienced all my life. It's all I've known.

There's also a chance that my body is discovered only days later, after my neighbors start to notice the smell of decay coming from my place.

And then when I'm gone it will be as if I never existed. No wife, kids or grandkids to remember me. My few friends might say "oh. That's sad" and forget about me within the next 10 minutes. The few women I liked as a young man wouldn't even know and even if they did, my death would mean nothing to them.

Not a single tear will be shed for me when I die.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:

That's fate for most of us here

Once my subhuman-mother:heart: passes, I will rope via legalised-euthanasia; without ever bringing another innocent life into this world just to face the same fate as mine.

Once my subhuman-mother:heart: passes, I will rope via legalised-euthanasia; without ever bringing another innocent life into this world just to face the same fate as mine.
Mirrors my own plan

Fuck old age I'm going to Syria or Palestine and I'm gonna be a martyr for the cause