Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I got permabanned from Tinder

Maj. D Pression

Maj. D Pression

Eternal doomer
Once upon a time, I used Tinder legitimately, but the matches were sparse, and trying to convert with a Tinder thot is about as stimulating as talking to a wall. Eventually, I got fed up and decided to make a fake account with dead chad Zyzz. I just added filters to his pics to circumvent reverse searches (not that thots are smart enough to do that in the first place), and lo and behold, scores of thots right swiped for Zyzz. What I did was tell them to meet me at the gym, and never showed up. Ended up getting permabanned after only a couple of days for some reason. Here's some of the results:

zyzz-profile.jpg
zyzzmatch1.jpg
zyzzmatch2.jpg
zyzzmatch3.jpg
zyzzmatch4.jpg

Why not screenshots of conversations?

Why not screenshots of conversationI
I wish I had them, but it was like 4 years ago when I did this. Wasn't anything all that interesting tbh, because I got banned so fast. Maybe if the account lasted another week, I'd have some gold, but it blew up too fast and too many thots must have reported it at once after being told to meet me at the gym because it was banned very quickly.

Was gonna make another Zyzz account today, but apparently these bans never expire.

Can't you just create a fake email address and make another account? That's what I've done when setting up fake accounts

Can't you just create a fake email address and make another account? That's what I've done when setting up fake accounts
Sadly, no. Tinder requires phone verification.

Can't you buy a pre paid sim card? I have like half a dozen of those for when some nosy web service wants to me to register with a phone number.

Can't you buy a pre paid sim card? I have like half a dozen of those for when some nosy web service wants to me to register with a phone number.
I suppose I could.

I hate tinder thots sooooooo much. I got banned for calling them skanks, cunts, and telling them to kill themselves

I hate tinder thots sooooooo much. I got banned for calling them skanks, cunts, and telling them to kill themselves
Based. How could dudes want to have these whores in their lives? Looking at their profiles makes you realize just how vapid, hollow, and empty they are as human beings. Calling them NPCs would be a compliment.

Protip: You can purchase VoIP phone numbers in bulk. You usually get your pick of phone number country code and area code. They're intended for business use but often can include receiving/sending texts. And probably a lot cheaper than buying burner phones as others suggested. :feelsthink:

and trying to conver[se] with a Tinder thot is about as stimulating as talking to a wall.

Looking at their profiles makes you realize just how vapid, hollow, and empty they are as human beings. Calling them NPCs would be a compliment.

Remember they have no hobbies or interests because sex, dating and their own bodies are their sole hobby. There is absolutely no overlap between the things that I have to talk about and the drivel they are able to produce.

Protip: You can purchase VoIP phone numbers in bulk. You usually get your pick of phone number country code and area code. They're intended for business use but often can include receiving/sending texts. And probably a lot cheaper than buying burner phones as others suggested. :feelsthink:
I like the way you think.
Remember they have no hobbies or interests because sex, dating and their own bodies are their sole hobby. There is absolutely no overlap between the things that I have to talk about and the drivel they are able to produce.
Based and true take. Their personalities are more-so just copied and pasted from the latest media takes and Netflix series. Their brains usually lack the capacity of critical, original, or creative thinking.

you aren't missing out on much lol

If u live in america u can use google voice, if not there r many other apps and one of them should work.
I got banned for making a nazi acc

I had the same while I was toiletfishing, I got so many matches but Tinder tried banning me on the first day for "being a bot" (apparently it knew that toilets don't swipe right as much as I do, I swiped right once every 10~20 times, but my toilet friends tell me that they do it once every 60~80 times). I did get passed that and had several conversations, but I got kicked out after a week.

I should re-create my experiment on a different app. Tinder's software bans quickly.

I fucked all of them