Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I define neurtotypical

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I keep seeing all the threads dissing people talking about nt . What I describe as neurotypical I mean . I have always been passive, not likely to start arguments; yet I was viewed as antisocial.I also don’t feel at home in a crowd, or interpersonal situations with people I know up to 100(small gatherings). I don’t get a party buzz from others. Normies are total fucking hypocrites. We know that. We know they are opposites to what they say. Normies get drunk and fight each other and also will be more likely to do hazing (like frays and sororities I am saying$. Incels as a whole are some of the most non normie people around. Think of Elliot for gods sake: you think he could have blend in with a party full of aggressive normie dude bros.
I view a lot of the incels that want to ban normie from our vocabulary are like nerd Haven motherfuckers. I went to a school where a bunch of elder scrolls nerds would have like some hierarchy and code of honor with themselves . I didn’t get along with then or anybody lol. I view grouping up in social situations even in small groups as normie tier but yea ugliness kicks in especially in their case, cause that’s the only thing holding them back. All the other incels got a mixture.
And mental illness does fucking exist, some of us can’t tune people out and other cognitive maliformariom

I even had some chad tell me” you are a loser, but you don’t hang with the other losers. You are like a lone loser” :feelsLSD:so normie tier is ability to maintain basic primate social structure/hierarchy. Sood course the somewhat normie incels want to ban us

If you can make friends with normies, you are NT: normies sense non-NTs instinctively and systematically exclude them from everything.

I was at the summer gathering for a mostly online program for black and brown teens once and the only person I was able to talk to the entire time was a black autistcel while everyone else easily formed social groups of four or five like it was gravity even though we were all mostly strangers, the most NTpilling experience I ever had. :cryfeels::blackpill:
@Transcended Trucel @Lycan @bigantennaemay1 @sub human @Words2_live_bye @nystagmuscel @Freetard

If you can make friends with normies, you are NT: normies sense non-NTs instinctively and systematically exclude them from everything.

I was at the summer gathering for a mostly online program for black and brown teens once and the only person I was able to talk to the entire time was a black autistcel while everyone else easily formed social groups of four or five like it was gravity even though we were all mostly strangers, the most NTpilling experience I ever had. :cryfeels::blackpill:
@Transcended Trucel @Lycan @bigantennaemay1 @sub human @Words2_live_bye @nystagmuscel @Freetard
It doesn’t take long, those motherfuckers

Dealing with extroverted attention seekers drains me. Some bully when you don’t fit in, even becoming loud and more aggressive.

It weird because I was a good fighter and always picked first for sports. Why pick on me when I could easily send them to hospital?

hanging out with likeminded individuals is fun tho
I think if no bitches were around, bunch of down to earth people would get along. But it’s more common to have doucehbags. It’s probably a 65/35 split

thats gigacope man. youre just a fucking retard. you dont have to be NT to pretend to be a normie around other normies. gigacope if you think you have to be NT to pretend to be

the NTpill destroyed me :society:

holy fuck brutal experience. I have had many similar NT pilling experiences. It is very brutal :reeeeee::reeeeee:. :feelsrope:

Yeah, it's almost like magic. I've overheard people saying that they thought I was weird without ever even having looked in their direction. I don't think they would be able to pinpoint what contributes to this either, even if they were pressed about it. The most information I've gathered about this is that people have said that I act/think like a robot on multiple occasions with different people irl.

I was put into a group for "people with mental disabilities" including autism, apparently. But when I got there, everyone else was able to make friends with each other just fine, and they all seemed pretty normal, for the most part, but I was the one who stood out. :feelsUgh:

Nobody wanted to associate with me. Even among other people who supposedly had mental illness (let's be real, it was only "high-functioning" autists, and people with ADHD, or mild anxiety (the foids :foidSoy: ) ), I was still an outcast. It really does seem magical and unexplainable how other people are just able to form cliques like that, while you're left on the sidelines, unwanted as always.

This happened over a decade ago, while I was still in high school, and I remember it being one of the more stark blackpill moments for me, though of course, I still clung desperately to the blue pill in spite of this, but the back of my mind would not forget it. I spent years trying to justify it in my head, that I had just done something wrong, but I really hadn't. I just got there like everyone else, and tried to talk to the others, just as they were doing, but they were ghosting/ignoring me immediately, because I was born wrong, because I had an actual mental illness, and they could tell. :blackpill:

The only exception to this ( that I can think of at least) is in an environment where autists are the majority, IE tard specific school. My school has you pay tuition, but gives benefits to tards so we pay less. Therefore, it’s mostly autists and a few normies who amalgamize themselves into the non NT social circles by larping there extroversion as adhd

I'm non-NT and in high school, people would always ask the teacher to not allow latincell in their group, or they were reluctant and grunted if they were forced to work with me on a group proyect. I also got bullied a lot and never made any friends/never got invited to any parties, etc.