Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I became an Incel

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Before I became an Incel, I was your average garden variety normie kid. (And in some ways, I wish I still was.) At the ripe age of 13, I began feeling attraction to females. Unbeknownst to me at the time, my fate was already sealed due to being born with a BlackPilled body.
As a result of this, any and all attempts to get with females were shut down right then and there. Now, I was still a naive BluePilled kid at this point, so I thought to myself, "Hmmm, maybe I just need to try talking to different girls, change this, that, and the other. Yeah, that'll work."
But alas, futile efforts are just that, futile efforts.
Try though I might to delay my suffering, this would only prolong it.
Of course, constantly changing schools didn't help either. Because of that it meant I had to start over with a new group of people each time. And each time getting the same results but harsher with every time.
Because of this, I slowly began to realize my BlackPilled reality. I didn't know it at the time, but I had a dormant hatred that was slowly being awoken with each failure I experienced.
Not only that, the realization that a female would never consciously interact with me on a level beyond simply platonic (and I was lucky to have even that) drove me to do things that most people here (and I'm saying this based on what I've seen so far) are too high inhib to do. What do I mean by this? Quite simple, really. Just imagine your average perverted anime character. Only in my case it's worse due to my horrendous ugliness.
However, these acts did not go unnoticed, to the surprise of no one. When I was questioned about them, I simply played them off as "wrong place, wrong time" or some other bullshit excuse.
This voyeuristic pleasure did not last long however as changing schools during my high school years was a constant issue.
And then there was 11th grade, the year I met my now former oneitis.
At the time, what I thought was her being kind and flirty to me was her simply being fake nice and suppressing the urge to vomit.
We must've had like, 20 convos during the few short months I knew her.
Despite this, this was all I needed to think I met my "match", and that we were "destined to be" and all that other BluePilled bullshit.
And we might've ended up becoming something if it wasn't for COVID.
Yeah, any remaining chance I had at having teen love was destroyed by COVID. (I'll always despise China for that)
And fast forward 4 1/2 months later, I officially became an adult virgin. I was like 60% consumed by the BlackPill at this point. I was more than half Incel already and I didn't even know it.
Near the end of 12th grade, I tried to pull an American Pie and lose it with some bitch at prom but life isn't a movie so that failed too.
And of course, I didn't get to go to college at 18 or 19 either, because of course life had to screw me out of that too.
And here I am, a 20 year old BlackPilled PermaVirgin with a burning hatred for about 90% of the people around me.
The other 10% being my brocels, and the people who aren't complete and utter cuntwaffles towards me.
I do have some good news though. If my Cryptocurrency plan works out, I may just be able to BetaBuxx my way to Ascension. It's a long shot, but I wanna see how it turns out.

Last edited:
You had me until the crypto currency part.

@Zer0/∞ what is with these crypto cels??!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

@Zer0/∞ what is with these crypto cels??!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Because it's a great way to make a lot of money, or so I've heard.
JFL Your old profile picture was 100x better than your current one TBH.

I was born and became incel.

. If my Cryptocurrency plan works out, I may just be able to BetaBuxx my way to Ascension.

Trucels never became trucels,they're were trucels since birth

you don't become an incel. you either are one or you aren't. You also don't "escape" inceldom

incels are the best people ive ever met... they know each others pain and suffering...