Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how i be lookin at women when they hit me with the dollar store pepper spray

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
13320619 1331525763531512 3910280689758035972 o

DoogyDrip

It's too cheap for him

Lets trade with IT, we give them @MizantropMarian and we take @doggycel, it would be a win.

Lets trade with IT, we give them @MizantropMarian and we take @doggycel, it would be a win.
:lul::lul::lul:
NFL of inceldom, we just keep trading players until we're happy

give them @Moeggels and @Rhaast too
I agree. Purge them all. Look how they get triggered over who mogs who because they come here because they think they mog everyone else. Typical normie behaviour. I remember clearly @Rhaast @Tiredpoorcel admitted he had a girlfriend, his oneitis and how he treated her as shit on purpose.

I agree. Purge them all. Look how they get triggered over who mogs who because they come here because they think they mog everyone else. Typical normie behaviour. I remember clearly @Rhaast @Tiredpoorcel admitted he had a girlfriend, his oneitis and how he treated her as shit on purpose.
You should read my latest thread :p

give them @Moeggels and @Rhaast too
Shit, even Moeggles is a moegger? Over for fakecels.is...

I remember clearly @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/39/39623.jpg?1639773026 [/UWSL]@Rhaast @ [UWSL]T[/UWSL] @Tiredpoorcel admitted he had a girlfriend, his oneitis and how he treated her as shit on purpose.
As in, he treated his oneitis like shit but he might have otherwise had a chance with her? But that wouldn't make sense because foids' personality detectors don't work...