Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I am I supposed to be happy with chubby hags when there's 18 year olds with big tits and flat tummies

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Do normgroids delude themselves into thinking they're attracted to their fugly wives? My high tier normie coworker married a really unfortunately looking broad like half a year ago. I see these bitches everywhere. Practically 0 femininity, their silhouette is not of a female, but of a chubby early teen boy. Their faces look like bike seats by the time they turn 22. They're all equally horrible too.
I just saw a tiktok of some teen girl with fat titties an slight abs and had an epiphany. What the fuck is the point when shit like this exists? My standards are so much higher now than when I wasn't blackpilled. It's pretty funny actually. I am not even coping like MSTOW, but if this is what the average female is like, cringe. And I can't even get ageing foids anyway, JFL.

I think I’m a standardcel tbh. I couldn’t date a landwhale.

Yeah I just want a hot foid now. I used to have crushes on average femoids in highschool and shit. I don't have crushes anymore. I want a hot femoid. I deserve it as much as Chad, that is to say, we both do fuck all to deserve it/not deserve it.

Yeah I just want a hot foid now. I used to have crushes on average femoids in highschool and shit. I don't have crushes anymore. I want a hot femoid. I deserve it as much as Chad, that is to say, we both do fuck all to deserve it/not deserve it.
I’d still date an average chick. A chance with a good enough woman (do they even exist?) is good for me. But a landwhale? No way. I’d love a hot foid gf though.

Everyone on here is a standardcel in varying degree and criteria, myself included.

I would reject foids having incurable STDs such as genital herpes and deadly stuff like HIV.

everyone copes, some just don't know they do

How I am I supposed to be happy with wrinkled hags
when there's 8 year olds with tiny tits and chubby tummies
FTFY
tumblr_nneqxic3A11updbngo1_500.gifv
tumblr_n412hplnVq1txgewko1_500.gif

Practically 0 femininity, their silhouette is not of a female, but of a chubby early teen boy.
Their faces look like bike seats by the time they turn 22.
They're all equally horrible too.
The dating market is so bad that normies would drag their balls across a mile of broken glass to even have the slighest chance to date a used up deformed landwhale.

What does a chubby foid look like to you?

you dont deserve hot girls inkwelll:soy::soy::soy:

This forum is full of fucking standardcels, lol

I will accept nothing less than a harem of virgin Stacies

Most normies that are having sex are with women that I (an incel) would not fuck. That’s how over it is.

majority of females need makeup to actually look average at least. too many ugly whores

Are you a woman or have some men the same inbuild program, that they hate lower SMV of the opposite sex and even raise their standards after rejection of Chad/Stacy?

Do normgroids delude themselves into thinking they're attracted to their fugly wives?
Pair-Bonding/Love is a thing. And attraction is not the condition to keep the promise of faithfulness.

everyone is fat now. That's why there's no good foids. We need to make being fat illegal

everyone is fat now.
That's why there's no good foids.
We need to make being fat illegal
Fat/unfat is too all or nothing.

Obviously we all must have some % of fat to be healthy.
we are all thus "fatty" (adjectives) or "fatties" (noun)
we are "fatty fatties with fat in us"

More fat = fattier
Less fat = leaner

These are points of comparison, so to come up with new terms you need to establish the point of comparison.

It might be 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, etc.

Or "average" which fluctuates

or "healthy" which is vague

Fat/unfat is too all or nothing.

Obviously we all must have some % of fat to be healthy.
we are all thus "fatty" (adjectives) or "fatties" (noun)
we are "fatty fatties with fat in us"

More fat = fattier
Less fat = leaner

These are points of comparison, so to come up with new terms you need to establish the point of comparison.

It might be 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, etc.

Or "average" which fluctuates

or "healthy" which is vague
you sound fat

This thread got derailed quick

everyone copes, some just don't know they do
you sound fat

Pair-Bonding/Love is a thing. And attraction is not the condition to keep the promise of faithfulness.
The dating market is so bad that normies would drag their balls across a mile of broken glass to even have the slighest chance to date a used up deformed landwhale.

As if anyone gets a choice.

18 year olds are children you inkwell they don’t become adults until 21 :soy:

same. I am not willing to put for foid bullshit for anything less than this

I already tried landwhales, normal women years back, approached 60+ no results. at this point of being so Blackpilled I can't ever see myself even want touch a foid that's not a gigastacy

This forum is full of fucking standardcels, lol
says the guy fucking white Stacie's on the reg
everyone is fat now. That's why there's no good foids. We need to make being fat illegal
BÆŠËD

Do normgroids delude themselves into thinking they're attracted to their fugly wives? My high tier normie coworker married a really unfortunately looking broad like half a year ago. I see these bitches everywhere. Practically 0 femininity, their silhouette is not of a female, but of a chubby early teen boy. Their faces look like bike seats by the time they turn 22. They're all equally horrible too.
I just saw a tiktok of some teen girl with fat titties an slight abs and had an epiphany. What the fuck is the point when shit like this exists? My standards are so much higher now than when I wasn't blackpilled. It's pretty funny actually. I am not even coping like MSTOW, but if this is what the average female is like, cringe. And I can't even get ageing foids anyway, JFL.
So true 18 yo are the ultimate dream

JFL at this forum.

The sole reason this forum even exists is because women have massive standards. Now what tf are we gonna do, do the same? Do the exact same thing we hate them for?

No hot girl for your face

The sole reason this forum even exists is because women have massive standards. Now what tf are we gonna do, do the same? Do the exact same thing we hate them for?
you have understand that oldcels like me and OP over time our sex drive falls and we have gotten used to our lonely lifestyle and don't want change unless the foid is truly worth the effort
No hot girl for your face
Shiva can get u one in the higher realm

I am a man who has a high sex drive so I worry more about body than face. If a woman is young her chubbiness is not a big problem because young women are firm and tight.

But women in their 30's + fat are fucking disgusting boner killers. Idk if I could even get it up to one if I tried. That foid on IncelTear who is 30-something looks like a saggy sickly beast.

I am also fit so don't get pissy at me for not wanting an old+ obese hag.

But women in their 30's + fat are fucking disgusting boner killers. Idk if I could even get it up to one if I tried. That foid on IncelTear who is 30-something looks like a saggy sickly beast.

I could. Lol I have some of the lowest standards here it seems. I wouldn't marry a landwhale though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back