Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I am going to kill myself

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If I was in burgerland I would've ended my suffering eons ago, unfortunately I live in eurapea so I'll have to take a different approach. In my country every adult that is not a part of a shooting club is allowed to go to the shooting range once every year.

So I'll be going to the range and then use a pistol or shotgun on myself.

I prefer to shoot myself instead of jumping off of a building because my survival instinct goes crazy when it's near heights.

Inshaallah I'll be able to do this soon.

I have a better (and painless) method. I will do it before my thirties.

Before killing yourself please give me your account

It's a customized Sodium Nitrate recipe. You should do your own research, since my recipe is still prone to failure. Chemicals are better than just blowing off half of your head.

It's a customized Sodium Nitrate recipe. You should do your own research, since my recipe is still prone to failure. Chemicals are better than just blowing off half of your head.
Have heard of it when I was active of sanctioned suicide. Isn't it quite difficult to make?

Life is normie only
stay alive !
leslie chow hangover GIF

Have heard of it when I was active of sanctioned suicide. Isn't it quite difficult to make?
*nitrite. Depends on your country. I'm planning to purchase it (illegally).

*nitrite. Depends on your country. I'm planning to purchase it (illegally).
Normally there was a guy in austrialia that selled it to europoors but he has been arrested

If I was in burgerland I would've ended my suffering eons ago, unfortunately I live in eurapea so I'll have to take a different approach. In my country every adult that is not a part of a shooting club is allowed to go to the shooting range once every year.

I prefer to shoot myself instead of jumping off of a building because my survival instinct goes crazy when it's near heights.

View attachment 882992
Nice vid, did you make it yourself bro?

Heroin overdose

You'll be giving the chads and stacies what they want if you kill yourself

I'm sorry brocel

True i was thinking inhaling helium its the most painless way u just sleep but it is still prone to failure

I'd love to get my hands on a gun. But am in peacenik Europe as well.

My chosen method is charcoal gas. It's fairly low risk in terms of going horribly wrong and leaving you half-dead, as I understand it.

Be careful suicidecels, this decision requires lots of thought because it's irreversible. If you end in a place worse than here, there will be no turning back, and no more incels.is.
Maybe venting off here more often will alleviate you. I do that here from time to time when I get exposed to degeneracy for long periods of time.

Be careful suicidecels, this decision requires lots of thought because it's irreversible. If you end in a place worse than here, there will be no turning back, and no more incels.is.
Maybe venting off here more often will alleviate you. I do that here from time to time when I get exposed to degeneracy for long periods of time.
Only optimists commit suicide, optimists who no longer succeed at being optimists. The others, having no reason to live, why would they have any to die?
Emil Cioran

Attachments

• emil-cioran.jpg
    emil-cioran.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 5

View attachment 882992
I've been thinking about using the exit bag with inert gas method a lot, maybe you can't do that in evropa though. I can't really get myself to go through with it tbh, I just think about it a lot, maybe someday, probably before I'm old.

You'll be giving the chads and stacies what they want if you kill yourself
Chads & stacies don’t give a shit about us. If he goes through with this he’ll be pleasing subhuman normalfilth, which is even worse

Agreed. @Mortis even if you don’t die there’s a fuckton of other things that could go wrong. You could end up living to be disfigured or heavily brain damaged, that would be an infinitely worse fate than death or the current situation you’re in now

Agreed. @Mortis even if you don’t die there’s a fuckton of other things that could go wrong. You could end up living to be disfigured or heavily brain damaged, that would be an infinitely worse fate than death or the current situation you’re in now
Idk man I just want this pain to stop.

I just don't want to suffer anymore, and if more than 90 procent of gun suicides are fatal, then I like those odds.

Idk man I just want this pain to stop.

I just don't want to suffer anymore, and if more than 90 procent of gun suicides are fatal, then I like those odds.
The percentage of failure may seem low but I guarantee it’s a lot more significant than you likely think.

Bottom line is, no matter how favorable the odds may look to you, if and when you actually pull that trigger you get what you get and there is no going back from that

If you do end up going thru with it, I hope Lady Luck finally favors you for once.

i will sui in the next few days, i will alcoholmaxx first

its not Nitrate its Nitrite

Last edited:
atleast have the guts to drop the rangemaster too