Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How high iq do you have to be in order to not give a shit about inceldom?

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
I have a childhood friend who is something like 1/10 on the looks scale : short, messy hair, bloated undefined face, round bug eyes, shitty hair, small frame... We never talk explicitly about inceldom but I know very well that he never had sex or any kind of romantic relationships. But he's super intelligent. He can make detailed interdisciplinary analysis of complex phenomena. He has great verbal skills and literature/ music taste.

One day I asked him spontaneously if he had a girlfriend and he said "No. There're just too many interesting things for me to study that I don't have time for girls" (he's studying sociology btw). Of course you could say he's coping but as far as I know him he just doesn't care. All he does is studying and gaming. He's leading a standard otaku lifestyle without feeling ashamed of it.

I think there are really high iq virgins who just don't give a shit about being virgin or judged upon it by others and devote their time to studying / hobbies instead. But it's hard to know how high iq you must be (you probably gotta have low sex drive as well).

One day I asked him spontaneously if he had a girlfriend and he said "No. There're just too many interesting things for me to study that I don't have time for girls" (he's studying sociology btw). Of course you could say he's coping but as far as I know him he just doesn't care.

He is lying.

70 NIGGA!

Those people are usually coping though and are crushed at the lack of social contact they have and don't feel comfortable talking to you about it. Or have high functioning autism

but as far as I know him he just doesn't care.
Guarantee you that he has cried himself to sleep before.

Or he has a hormonal imbalance. One or the other.

You need an IQ so high that it somehow overrides your base primal desires for sex as well as your desire to build a family. That's not a level any human has ever reached AFAIK.

Your friend sounds like a coping "Men Forced Their Own Way" er

If one is truly "high" iq, then you'd think they'd be self-aware of the problem. Whether having a "high" iq makes it easier to essentially ignore it, who knows. Typically very smart people are loners and suffer depression, because they see things for what they are.

Guarantee you that he has cried himself to sleep before.
What trucel hasn't cried themselves to sleep? It makes me feel like a pussy but I still do it on a regular basis.

There are guys who cope by thinking that they don't need a woman and there are guys who know they can get one whenever they want so they aren't bothered by it.

What trucel hasn't cried themselves to sleep? It makes me feel like a pussy but I still do it on a regular basis.
i was about to say i havent cried in a long time but just remembered how last month i was crying on the steps of this building lol

I doubt that IQ matters in this case. It's about hormones. Maybe he simply lacks testosterone and his sex drive is very low as a result.
Not wanting to have a relationship is a sign of high IQ, but not even wanting to fuck girls is a little odd.

This is so true as far as I've observed.
Yup. Look at all the men who've made great discoveries and who've pioneered the way for mankind, if I'm not mistaken most of them were unwed and never had children.

I doubt that IQ matters in this case. It's about hormones. Maybe he simply lacks testosterone and his sex drive is very low as a result.
Not wanting to have a relationship is a sign of high IQ, but not even wanting to fuck girls is a little odd.
yes, this is what i was going to say. it has naught to do with IQ.

Yup. Look at all the men who've made great discoveries and who've pioneered the way for mankind, if I'm not mistaken most of them were unwed and never had children.
But intelligence is largely heredetary isn't it? Just imagine how far we could have come if women had allowed these men to have children?

Just like Isaac Newton who died a virgin. I even read somewhere that he actually avoided any female contacts. What I don't know is whether these brilliant people are really living in another universe so that they don't have to care about inceldom or they're just coping with their hobbies/careers.

I envy those assexual geniuses. But at the same time I'm a bit suspicious of their asexuality.

The man with the highest IQ ever was also like that "I don't have time for females because science and studying". But turns out he fell for a foid and got heartbroken. Forgot his name.

Just like Isaac Newton who died a virgin. I even read somewhere that he actually avoided any female contacts. What I don't know is whether these brilliant people are really living in another universe so that they don't have to care about inceldom or they're just coping with their hobbies/careers.
When i think of high iq, i think of men who pioneer and make discoveries. Any average joe can be smart and memorize shit for school, but to discover and propel mankind in science, that's special and truly high iq, IMO. When you're constantly in the lab testing and whatnot yoy don't have the time for sex and all that normie shit

I'm not sure. Its a hormonal thing so it depends.
Btw, i dont know why but text changes color on a spectrum in this thread. Looks nice tbh.

hes coping a lot of incels are in denial, i have 2 online friends i guess you could say that i used to go to school with, they are both touchless virgins same age, but 1 is in hardcore denial the other has given up like me and just works /plays videogames

its the Isaac Newton effect. women don't want smart guys, they want Chad. who is pretty much a dumbass.

to be honest, men do get forced to go their own way, the best option tbqh is to avoid women whenever possible and stay home. that way 1) no #metoo bullshit 2) instead of social interaction, you learn things, study subjects and concepts that may be useful to you in future situations and 3) it keeps you from being depressed, although at least 1 close friend, ALWAYS a guy who is as blackpilled as you, is a plus.

its the Isaac Newton effect. women don't want smart guys, they want Chad. who is pretty much a dumbass.

to be honest, men do get forced to go their own way, the best option tbqh is to avoid women whenever possible and stay home. that way 1) no #metoo bullshit 2) instead of social interaction, you learn things, study subjects and concepts that may be useful to you in future situations and 3) it keeps you from being depressed, although at least 1 close friend, ALWAYS a guy who is as blackpilled as you, is a plus.
This. There was actually a period of time when I fully dedicated my time to studying without caring too much about women. Unfortunately I'm not high iq enough to keep on it. My sex drive and loneliness destroyed my concentration.

I have a childhood friend who is something like 1/10 on the looks scale : short, messy hair, bloated undefined face, round bug eyes, shitty hair, small frame... We never talk explicitly about inceldom but I know very well that he never had sex or any kind of romantic relationships. But he's super intelligent. He can make detailed interdisciplinary analysis of complex phenomena. He has great verbal skills and literature/ music taste.

One day I asked him spontaneously if he had a girlfriend and he said "No. There're just too many interesting things for me to study that I don't have time for girls" (he's studying sociology btw). Of course you could say he's coping but as far as I know him he just doesn't care. All he does is studying and gaming. He's leading a standard otaku lifestyle without feeling ashamed of it.

I think there are really high iq virgins who just don't give a shit about being virgin or judged upon it by others and devote their time to studying / hobbies instead. But it's hard to know how high iq you must be (you probably gotta have low sex drive as well).

He's lying, JFL at any incel who believes in such a cope. Even if he didn't care now, he's gonna care at some point, because one of his greatest "hobbies" (gaming) is slowly being invaded by normies and normie culture, which revolves around social status and romantic relationships. Sex is pushed in all forms of media and constantly shoved down our throats, its only just began to take a foothold in the gaming world.

In fact just recently I was on a thread about gaming, there was a fortnite tournament where the winners got $400,000, bet you are thinking an incel got that money, bet your coping friend would think the same, think again buddy boyo.

Chad Lites won 1st place, Not even kidding but a Chad Male model was 2nd place

Dqoknq5UcAAM3Ep.png

DqolhqqUUAAbpLF.jpg

>High IQ
>Majoring in sociology

Pick 1.

Tesla and Newton IQ. They both died virgins and didn’t care for sex.

He's lying, JFL at any incel who believes in such a cope. Even if he didn't care now, he's gonna care at some point, because one of his greatest "hobbies" (gaming) is slowly being invaded by normies and normie culture, which revolves around social status and romantic relationships. Sex is pushed in all forms of media and constantly shoved down our throats, its only just began to take a foothold in the gaming world.

In fact just recently I was on a thread about gaming, there was a fortnite tournament where the winners got $400,000, bet you are thinking an incel got that money, bet your coping friend would think the same, think again buddy boyo.

They are now sponsored by Champion USA brand to...
DqxOOoHWsAAL0Be.jpg

This has nothing to do with IQ and everything to do with testosterone levels.

One can have an IQ of 200 and still not be able to focus on anything except sex because of how hormones override thinking.

Probably a combination of low t and high IQ. Ive noticed the worst time for me to be incel is when im lower body fat and have more muscle. The times I get chubby my sex drive goes down and dont care as much for females.

I can't see how I'd possibly derive a deep, meaningful, satisfactory, spiritual connection with the average foid. I'd probably still be depressed even if I 'ascended', assuming that the foid I ascended with doesn't share much of anything in common with me. I'm gradually working myself towards a state of accepting my inceldom, as I don't see any way of getting out of it, realistically.

Your childhood friend sounds exactly like me. Except I don't have great verbal skills :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I would have said the same if someone asked me last year.
I was just coping hard.

Einstein and tesla didnt give a single shit about females

I mention these two because they obviously didnt have hordes of women throwing themselves at them in their lives
Someone like Leonardo davinci had plenty of foids jumping at them
Ghandi didnt give too much crap about women, although I heard some weird shit about him and kids

The difference is in being in denial, some guys have higher sex drives some lower, if you really study something interesting, like newton studying gravity, your mind will omit the presence of girls

Last edited:

He's not being true to himself or he has some brain damage that makes him asexual. I have many incel friends who are really desperate and goes out clubbing every weekend maybe gets laid once a year and proclaims "ye I don't even care about girls". They are all obviously depressed lonely men in denial.

yes. there are many examples of high iq productive guys living past 50 without any foid contact., mainstream examples are newton, tesla ..