Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How high does your post count have to be to become chad and post-mogg the forum?

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
I'm thinking 10,000+ posts is basically the digital equivalent of a 12" dick, 6' stature, and a 6 figure salary.

There’s no post count for your join date

:feelsrope:

I consider myself just outside plebe tbh @ this count and ‘18 join date.

You can’t have a post April join date tbh

its not the sheer number of posts its the number alongside the quality of those posts if you just spam then it shouldn't count
You can’t have a post April join date tbh

i used to go on this site long before i made an account i remember knowing abut incels back in early 2017 but i only started identifying with it and learning about the Blackpill after Alek Minassian went ER, i was just too lazy to create an account tbh

Last edited:
i only started identifying with it and learning about the Blackpill after Alek Minassian went ER,
same thing but mid2017 instead of 2018.

I thought you got shorter and uglier the higher your post count.

if you're not an augustcel, then it's over for you

if you're not an augustcel, then it's over for you
jfl we have april 2019cels now. How far we've sunk... What the fuck

One day the 2019cels will be considered oldfags

Until you're recognizable on the forum ig, its generally more about quality then quantity unless you rack up 20k+ posts and everyone is just used to seeing your name 5x per thread.

You need to have a gimmick or niche to become popular, even if you only have 2,000 posts or something.

You have to have the complete package here as well, one good feature wont make you anything here

You have to have the complete package here as well, one good feature wont make you anything here
Just like we supposedly have to if we want to get a girlfriend. JFL.

30,000+ posts is a good bet.

Also, it's over for recruitcels.

I'm the top poster at the moment,come and get me :feelsLSD:

Cuyen the grand duke of Inceldom :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You need to have a gimmick or niche to become popular, even if you only have 2,000 posts or something.
This, there's people with over 10,000 posts who aren't even that recognised

Just be an actual Chad/fakecel/look like knajjd and you barely need to post

Having a high post count will never compensate for the fact that you're still ugly

Like that excel guy. He hasn't even posted that much but all of his posts are based

Depends on if you're shitposting or not

A girl behind a fake profile is wet and waiting for that special man to reach 100k posts. XD

Low effort postmaxers are just giving themselves RSI tbh

Just be an actual Chad/fakecel/look like knajjd and you barely need to post

Having a high post count will never compensate for the fact that you're still ugly

There’s no post count for your join date

:feelsrope:
I consider join date to be of far less value than even post count.

Wow, you used to participate in a shitty cuckit community moderated by retards and foids, and joined here first day after it fell, how cool, you mog me to oblivion.

Usually around the 6k mark

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back