Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How have you been absolutely fucked by your genetics?

Im half asain half white. No jawline, ugly af . And it came with DLC of having tourrettes and stutter also. so yeah, fuck me

I also had this but it stopped when i turned 13
Mine were most common in elementary school (ages 5-12), but they slowed down a bit in middle school (12-14). In highschool (14-18), They slowed down more and I only got them a few times a year. Not 18 yet btw, but thats when I graduate.

My 3 biggest problems are

1.Physical
Narrow shoulders, glasses, I have not always had the best breathing.

2.Inner
High IQ, high moral, high inhib

3.My evil mother
She has been quite sadistic, narcisistic and misandric. She kept me from sleeping, eating, studying and having a reasonable social life.
I have been tortured and broken down mentally because of her. She neutered the male dog my father bought for me and laughed about it in front of us. She always stole and threw away my personal items.
Her still being alive is the biggest reason I moved 1 500 km across my country 5 years ago.

turbomanlet, nose about 15% too large for face, balding, early onset hearing loss