Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How have you been absolutely fucked by your genetics?

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I’m fucking Asian, which is statistically the least desired type of male.

I have acne everywhere, even on my neck

I have psoriasis, a skin condition that causes your skin to look like it’s peeling, and its on some parts of my face

It’s over never fucking began.

My face is red

I mean were all on this website. That should already answer your question but I could elaborate.

I mean were all on this website. That should already answer your question but I could elaborate.
That’s the whole point, my skin is peeling because of my genetics and the other guy is practically permanently blushing

I got the weak frame of my father and the shitty eyes from my mother

My genetics didn't fuck me (although I am a turbo framelet), Mouthbreathing fucked me.

- Asymmetrical face where one side of my bottom 2/3 is wider than the other side
- Misshapen head that makes me believe I was dropped on my head at birth
- Abnormally large forehead that I was mercilessly bullied about growing up
- Upper eyelid exposure that consumes approximately half of my eye area
- Bags and wrinkles around my eyes that make me look scary to females
- Eyebrows so thin my passport photo looks like I have no eyebrows at all
- Unsightly freckles all over my face and large veins popping out of my face
- Unable to grow a proper beard to conceal the aforementioned asymmetry
- Started having grey hairs in college and that has only gotten worse over time
- Any fat I have goes to all the wrong places like my stomach and manboobs
- Height is under 6'0, penis size is under 6 inches, and a manlet frame to boot

I inherited most of these subhuman traits from my dad who had no business reproducing. My brother and I (who inherited my dad's shitty genes) have gone a combined 70 years without attracting a woman while my cousins on my mom's side of the family are all between 6'3 and 6'6 and never had any trouble attracting women.

Thanks a lot mom for marrying and reproducing with such a genetically inferior man because you wanted to cash in on his betabux. Now you're on the verge of genetic oblivion while your sister gets blessed with a new grandchild seemingly every year.

- Asymmetrical face where one side of my bottom 2/3 is wider than the other side

I inherited most of these subhuman traits from my dad who had no business reproducing. My brother and I (who inherited my dad's shitty genes) have gone a combined 70 years without attracting a woman while my cousins on my mom's side of the family are all between 6'3 and 6'6 and never had any trouble attracting women.

Thanks a lot mom!
fuck, you rolled a 1 on everything

My conditions is indescribable. I don't even look human

fuck, you rolled a 1 on everything

I know. Females remind me of this every time I go out in public. If only my mother had married that tall lawyer she always kept talking about (who eventually became a judge), my life would have been infinitely better and I wouldn't be having mental breakdowns every day of my fucking life! If it's any consolation, my mother has also been a psychological wreck for the last 25 years, so I'm not the only one suffering because of her astonishingly shocking mating decisions.

Forgot to mention my laughably skinny wrists. I guess that's just the icing on the cake of my subhumanness.

I was born with an ugly nose, green eyes(not blue), thin eyebrows, bad teeth, and my skin is horrible. Its over

Baldness, acne, slighly deformed ears, big round skull with big upper third and small lower third, thin wrists, tendency to skinnyfatness, asymmetrical eyelids.

Thanks a lot mom for marrying and reproducing with such a genetically inferior man because you wanted to cash in on his betabux. Now you're on the verge of genetic oblivion while your sister gets blessed with a new grandchild seemingly every year.
Natural selection, bruh. My problem is reversed though. My father chadlite fucked an ugly woman and here I am

Weak chin, hair loss, endomorph

- Brown eyes
- Non-Chad jaw
- Weird nose
- Non-Chad teeth
- Under 6ft in soymerica

That’s the whole point, my skin is peeling because of my genetics and the other guy is practically permanently blushing
Alright then. 5'2, pectus excavatum, Polycystic kidney disease. There's more but I see rhe first two as the biggest problems.

My most hideous feature was caused by an injury. But I'm genetic trash that deserves to die. I have about 90% or more of the truecel traits. I am one step above a severely deformed person with downs and one step below Danny DeVito is he was inbred and smoked meth for 30 years. My side profile is what made me an atheist.

I have many genetic shit, but not having hair was the big strike in my self esteem.

I have psoriasis too, on scalp, face, forehead, ears, under man tits, on back, on scrotum and ass. It only really started when I gained weight so I need to stop eating junk food.

Natural selection, bruh. My problem is reversed though. My father chadlite fucked an ugly woman and here I am

As we both know, all it takes is one parent + the wonders of genetic recombination for someone to become a genetic dead-end in this day and age.

I hypothesize that more older subhumans inherited their worst traits from their fathers (due to betabuxxers being able to bat above their league decades ago) whereas more younger subhumans inherited their worst traits from their mothers (due to women's rising standards over time resulting in more Chadlite-types like your dad having to settle for subpar women). Don't have any concrete evidence to back this up, but it seems probable to me.

As we both know, all it takes is one parent + the wonders of genetic recombination for someone to become a genetic dead-end in this day and age.

I hypothesize that more older subhumans inherited their worst traits from their fathers (due to betabuxxers being able to bat above their league decades ago) whereas more younger subhumans inherited their worst traits from their mothers (due to women's rising standards over time resulting in more Chadlite-types like your dad having to settle for subpar women). Don't have any concrete evidence to back this up, but it seems probable to me.
Well, if we are serious then sorry, you are wrong. It does not work this way. Two ugly parents can give birth to chad or stacy. Its literally lottery

I'm super short (5'3''), I have celiac (probably why I am so short in the first place and it literally makes dating harder since you can't eat anything fun), I am non NT, I have shitty blood due to a few random minor health probelms with it and I will die youngish (realistically in my 50s or early 60s due to shit lifestyle and bad genetics) due to random health things like the untreated celiac for so long and blood clotting disorders.

Last edited:
I’m fucking Asian, which is statistically the least desired type of male.

I have acne everywhere, even on my neck

I have psoriasis, a skin condition that causes your skin to look like it’s peeling, and its on some parts of my face

It’s over never fucking began.

At least u got high iq

I'm super short (5'3''), I have celiac (probably why I am so short in the first place and it literally makes dating harder since you can't eat anything fun), I am non NT, I have shitty blood due to a few random minor health probelms with it and I will die youngish (realistically in my 50s or early 60s due to shit lifestyle and bad genetics) due to random health things like the untreated celiac and blood clotting disorders.
How is your face?

5'6 manlet height, 4 inch penis, undergrown chin, autism, mental problems like social anxiety, fucked up teeth, small balls

My face is completely fucked, my jaws don't align, my palate is narrow, every bone is recessed, nose is flat and wide.

Also short with a small frame.

I'm 22 and people think I'm 14.

How is your face?
not terrible except for my lips which failo my face a bit. Though if I got a lip reduction my face would be average so I'm not fucked.

5'2, fat stores easily in my body+hypermanlet so I am obese, terrible eyesight, wide pear-like nose and bad acne on forehead, babyhands and tiny wrists, my mouth is incredibly small with big lips, my eyebrow hairs are falling out because of bad roots so in a few months I won't have eyebrows and naturally low T levels so I behave submissively.

not terrible except for my lips which failo my face a bit. Though if I got a lip reduction my face would be average so I'm not fucked.
Well, if you had 8+/10 face then you could stand a chance, but average is no good. It's over

They were bad to begin with but I started mouth breathing and undersleeping.
My chin recessed and my eyes started bugging out and dropping.

Short(5.6)
Recessed chin
No jawline
Balding at 19yo
No aryan features
Big nose
Skin destroyed by acne
Low iq
Big forehead
Born in a shitty country

My face is completely fucked, my jaws don't align, my palate is narrow, every bone is recessed, nose is flat and wide.

Also short with a small frame.

I'm 22 and people think I'm 14.
Are you me?

Well, if we are serious then sorry, you are wrong. It does not work this way. Two ugly parents can give birth to chad or stacy. Its literally lottery

Ugly parents reproducing doesn't guarantee ugly offspring, but it increases the odds significantly. Inheriting attractive genes with at least one parent being multiple standard deviations below average is like trying to win a raffle with just one entry vs. trying to win it with numerous entries.

Do you at least have a beard like Rasputin?
No, all I can do is grow a gay patchy beard with barely anything on the right side :feelscry:
Cant even hide my red face with a beard

Short and autistic.

Ugly parents reproducing doesn't guarantee ugly offspring, but it increases the odds significantly. Inheriting attractive genes with at least one parent being multiple standard deviations below average is like trying to win a raffle with just one entry vs. trying to win it with numerous entries.

Realest shit I've heard so far on this site in ages. Hall of fame blackpill. If you argue against this you are coping hard. at least 60% of your attractiveness is pheno, which is chosen the moment your parents decide to have sex. Absolutely vantablackpill. Not even an A+ genetic recombination can defeat a shitty pheno.

Ugly and balding. Basically auto loss at anything social. My family is incredibly long lived and despite my terrible life I'm incredibly healthy. so I'm going to probably be around a long time to suffer unless I rope.

Thin wrist. Beyond over

Primarily my jaw and eye area. I probably have a shitframe too but I need to gymmax harder instead of just losing weight, we'll see when I get some muscle how awful it truly is.

Autistic
Black
5'8" height
Ugly face
Constant nose bleeds through out my childhood

Big nose, no jawline definition, neck and chin area are interconnected. It’s over for turkeycels

Subhuman face, terrible frame, effeminate fat deposits, wristcel, etc.
I have been compared to a giant baby in appearance before.