Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How have people commented your looks to you?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
When I was a teen one girl just outright told me that I'm ugly. And another girl said to her friend that she doesn't want to be anywhere near me, I never spoke to this girl beforehand, she just found me creepy (ugly.)

when i was in high school people would call me a school shooter. they deserved to get shot jfl (in video game)

I used to be called ugly a fair bit. Lots of jokes about my appearance. Got told I looked like a fag, school shooter, creepy, little boy, and tweaker as well. Still get called a fag/creepy. People also gave me crap for ruining pictures until I refused to be in them and I still won't years later.

People often mocked my looks directly and indirectly and I heard them saying 'he is so ugly', 'omg', 'oligophrene' etc.

That I looked older than I was
That I should cut my hair short
That I was irritable

I've never directly been called ugly, just weird a few times.
Which is foid code-word for unattractive in one way or another, so basically a less harsh version of ugly, am I right?

I've never directly been called ugly, just weird a few times.
Which is foid code-word for unattractive in one way or another, so basically a less harsh version of ugly, am I right?
Pretty much. Ugly, creepy and weird are interchangeable

Weight and anti cripple comments on the regular
i try to avoid wearing shorts to hide the braces I can't hide a crutch or cane
In the Phillipines I would not ware my braces because the staring was so bad
but they simply would stare my my jacked up looking feet and the way I walk
kinda walk like Frankenstein and I'm tall
so I would get drunk and wander around making Frankenstein noises

In fact the guy I almost had to pepper spray and stun gun last week because he was talking a verbal altercation to the physical level
was making fun of me being crippled I wish I would have shot him with my flare gun

motherfucker once said that I look like a monkey on crack (or some other drug)
I have a terrible personality guyz

My mother said I look like I have monkeypox (in video game)

People don’t comment on my looks

The was this guy at the homeless shelter who looked like the exact stereotype of a kid fucker he just looked creepy and greasy his personality was crap too and he was a Scizo

well he had been beat up more than once
"for being a child molester"
infact he was not at all he was really ugly and creepy looking and acting that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back