Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How have blackpill/incel theories changed your perception of the world?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Me:
- can easily tell someone’s physical flaws, especially recession and asymmetry

- have realized that most guys I used to consider gl are actually normies at best

- think most people are physically unattractive

- whenever I see a non chad male with a gf the first thought that comes to my mind is “she’s chosen him just because she doesn’t have better options”

- believe that life is all about luck

- have stopped feeling jealous of normies who can socialmaxx because most of the time they’re just jestermaxxing and can only get chad’s breadcrumbs

You're an autistmaxxed fakecel. Most of you subhumans are tbh. Just fucking losers who take take out being a subhuman boring ass retard on people who look uglier than you. Subhuman motherfucker

The blackpill made me realize how unfair life is.

High iq observation tbh, the :blackpill: had a similar impact on my views

I don’t leave my house and i leech off my parents because I am exiled from society after years of trying :lul:

I refuse to participate in a cucked world

I don’t leave my house and i leech off my parents because I am exiled from society after years of trying :lul:

I refuse to participate in a cucked world
Based. Every sub5 male should be like you

I stopped envying married men because they live in fear of their wives divorce raping them and better men cucking them.

That being popular or unpopular among normies says very little about anyone's content of character

I have lost all hope especially after seeing my oneitis ignoring me. I was seeing her as my only chance but:cryfeels:

A mix of anger, desperation, and nihilism.

Me:

- have realized that most guys I used to consider gl are actually normies at best

- whenever I see a non chad male with a gf the first thought that comes to my mind is “she’s chosen him just because she doesn’t have better options”

- have stopped feeling jealous of normies who can socialmaxx because most of the time they’re just jestermaxxing and can only get chad’s breadcrumbs

I kind of know (or at least can assume) someone's character or even life story just by looking at him or talking to him for a few minutes.
I know if someone is sexless, lives in a bad relationship, is being cucked, etc.

Me:

-i started hating foids.
They simply deserve to be hated. Everyone should be blackpilled and hate foids.
If a foid was dying on the street i wouldn‘t help her because i know she wouldn‘t fuck me anyway. She would friendzone me after i saved her life.

Didn't change it at all tbh

How much looks really matter and how it defines you, how it affects every single aspect of your life.
The true nature of the dating game, attraction, women's minds, etc
What defines looks

● Foid nature: Don't believe anything women say, pay attention to how they act instead. It allows you to see through the smoke screen of virtue-signalling
● Racepill: before the discovery of the blackpill, i used to think that differences in development between ethnicities are caused purely by environmental factors, rather than genetics, but now i know the truth; some races are just inherently superior.
● JBpill: Life is not worth living, if you are incapable of obtaining teenage pussy. Jfl @ bluepilled cucks, who call us paedophiles.

Last edited:
:blackpill: I've watched so many face rating and perfection videos on YouTube that I can almost perfectly rate a male out of ten.
:blackpill: I haven't trusted anything a woman has said in a couple of years
:blackpill: I enjoy staring right at women until they get scared and look away

it saved my ass from getting scammed all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back