Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How has no nation taken advantage of the Incel situation?

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
There is so many Muslim countries (These not in war) out there that could gain highly educated mathematicians, engineers, carpenters, jet pilots, programmers, ship works etc from the western world if they made a program that took in western males.

The Incel crowd and MGTOW crowds would be the first to go there, all these countries would have to promise is a woman for each man.
Boom they will gain a big boost in the economy.

because incels typically aren't all that high iq shit.
plus a country needs years of (((conditioning))) and (((re-education))) to want to take immigrants

HIGH IQ POST TBH BUT ITS JUST LARP

Because unlike the west, other countries actually value their culture and tribe over bullshit like "Muh economy" and "muh infastructure"

Because nobody wants to live in Sandniggeristan.

plus a country needs years of (((conditioning))) and (((re-education))) to want to take immigrants
no its a fact that people who are socialy akward (most incels) are typically smarter

no its a fact that people who are socialy akward (most incels) are typically smarter
really? because I constantly see a whole bunch of ooga booga shamans on here with an iq no higher than 25
Because unlike the west, other countries actually value their culture and tribe over bullshit like "Muh economy" and "muh infastructure"

Yeah incels are generally low status men, take it from me, a low status man who's incel. No country would want us, our own home countries don't even want us.

Because nobody wants to live in Sandniggeristan.
Are you sure, if they had a whole new city planned where you can invest your money in a nice house? They could give small amount of years of free food, (Small basic income) and other things, as the city rose in size and the incels NOW WITH PURPOSE started making business it could grow even larger, maybe there might actually be a chance it could overtake the westeren countries, We now men dislike this way we are treated but no one is doing anything about it here.

Yeah incels are generally low status men, take it from me, a low status man who's incel. No country would want us, our own home countries don't even want us.
yh i'm low status drug user and only recently stopped being NEET
and considering @FrailPaleStaleMale posted the other day putting cough syrup on a frozen pizza to get very slightly buzzed off the codeine in it, which was not seen or commented on as degenerate, makes me doubt there are too many engineers here lol

>Incels
>Big boost in economy

Incels are NEETs, not Russian oligarchs.

I believe ISIS did, they didn't exactly build large metropolis and boost economies though...

It's just guys, I have been thinking maybe the west being so much after Muslim countries was not because of oil but because of how great these nations could have become without the west fucking with them.

Their culture is highly tested filled with strength and family structure instead of the shitty feminist west.
But the west ruined their potential by funding extremist groups and using "divide and conquer".

I believe ISIS did, they didn't exactly build large metropolis and boost economies though...

This is actually 100% true. If you look at the pictures of westerners who joined ISIS pretty much all were low-inhib ethnic incels.

Most countries on the planet can't even take care of their own people. How can they launch an outreach campaign to attract and provide for thousands of Western foreigners?

Also, I think that you are vastly overrating how many incels are of great worth to society. Most of us seem to be very young (don't know shit), NEET (lazy/depressed as shit), older and cynical (won't conform to cultural standards), etc. Also, let's not forget that the entire planet is filled with racist tribalist assholes, meaning that if your skin tone doesn't match the target country's cultural norm, you will never truly fit in.

Also, you will still be ugly and/or mentalcel, meaning that even if you do get your designated wife, what do you want to bet that she will be just as ugly if not uglier than you, and then will still hate her situation because she was forced to marry some FBH (Failure Back Home) and plot ways to poison your porridge?

GigaCope.

HIGH IQ POST TBH BUT ITS JUST LARP
>Joined in July , 2018

Jfl at people who joined in July calling others a LARP. The pot calling the kettle black.

op how does denmark treat blacks, ascending from a blonde girl would be nice

They did it for disfranchised Muslims, many of them "incel like" and they grew in size, at their height they controlled most of Syria and Iraq pure strength and will for fighting shown, last something like that happened was the Third Riech that managed to humiliate 4 fucking superpowers.

ISIS was for Sunni muslims, but even if it was a group just for muslims how much bigger it could have gotten. Now they are psycopats but when the news of "free wifes" was reported about them they rose exponentially in size.

But imagine a movement for unsuccessful men from all over the world. it doens't have to be violent, it could just be forming a new country maybe.
That's what must people fail to realize here, unsuccessful failures can do wonders under the right circumstances.

I imagine it's a lack of ((("marxist"))) influence

and considering @FrailPaleStaleMale posted the other day putting cough syrup on a frozen pizza to get very slightly buzzed off the codeine in it, which was not seen or commented on as degenerate, makes me doubt there are too many engineers here lol
it's just a matter of perspective. calling something degenerate isn't an indicator of high iq either.

>Joined in July , 2018

Jfl at people who joined in July calling others a LARP. The pot calling the kettle black.
> Joined in november

has only 3.600 posts jfl you are the biggest coper on this site

Islam will take advantage once the west collapses. they're just patiently waiting.

Most countries on the planet can't even take care of their own people. How can they launch an outreach campaign to attract and provide for thousands of Western foreigners?

Also, I think that you are vastly overrating how many incels are of great worth to society. Most of us seem to be very young (don't know shit), NEET (lazy/depressed as shit), older and cynical (won't conform to cultural standards), etc. Also, let's not forget that the entire planet is filled with racist tribalist assholes, meaning that if your skin tone doesn't match the target country's cultural norm, you will never truly fit in.

Also, you will still be ugly and/or mentalcel, meaning that even if you do get your designated wife, what do you want to bet that she will be just as ugly if not uglier than you, and then will still hate her situation because she was forced to marry some FBH (Failure Back Home) and plot ways to poison your porridge?

GigaCope.

There is so many Muslim countries (These not in war) out there that could gain highly educated mathematicians, engineers, carpenters, jet pilots, programmers, ship works etc from the western world if they made a program that took in western males.

The Incel crowd and MGTOW crowds would be the first to go there, all these countries would have to promise is a woman for each man.
Boom they will gain a big boost in the economy.

Hey, også dansker her. Må jeg PM'e dig på en mail? Har ikke mulighed for at skrive privat her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back