Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How has @HiddenUzer not yet been banned for foid worship and bragging?

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I once got a warning for literally just saying I would marry a specific cute woman ("foid worship bro"). But @HiddenUzer spends all day spamming posts about his oneitis and nothing happens to him.

And in several of his posts there is low-key bragging/fakecel aura. For example when he said that "my oneitis promised she would date me if she broke up with her boyfriend".

Last edited:
@dungeondragon also noticed this fakecel aura from @HiddenUzer

The mods feel bad for me, and im not fakecel I've proved that lots of times.

I don't know. His cuckery and simping is getting out of hand and to make matters worse his father is a billionare or something so he could easily moneymaxx. He thinks being rejected by one foid constitutes being an incel. I don't think he's ever tried talking to any foid besides his oneitis.

I don't know. His cuckery and simping is getting out of hand and to make matters worse his father is a billionare or something so he could easily moneymaxx. He thinks being rejected by one foid constitutes being an incel. I don't think he's ever tried talking to any foid besides his oneitis.
cuckery and simping doesnt count as fakecel its actually truecel asf thing to do its over

He thinks being rejected by one foid constitutes being an incel
the problem is I worked so hard to try and get her,
1. Built very impressive physique (body builder tier)
2. Moneymaxxed to a teen millionaire.
3. I gained more confidence

even after doing all these I didnt get her, what can make me think I have a better chance with other women? Not to mention my oneitis is a 6/10 at most and also have a lazy eye.

The mods feel bad for me, and im not fakecel I've proved that lots of times.
I will be surprised if you complete 1 year on this forum. I predict an "I ascended boys, goodbye :chad:" thread.

He is rich, confident, has a "body builder" body and according to him he didn't look bad before abusing steroids. Either he's a fakecel troll, or a pathological lying troll.

I will be surprised if you complete 1 year on this forum. I predict an "I ascended boys, goodbye :chad:" thread.
have uou not been reading my recent threads? My life has been a downhill slope ever sicne I ruined myself with those red pill crap for my oneitis

the problem is I worked so hard to try and get her,
1. Built very impressive physique (body builder tier)
2. Moneymaxxed to a teen millionaire.
3. I gained more confidence

even after doing all these I didnt get her, what can make me think I have a better chance with other women? Not to mention my oneitis is a 6/10 at most and also have a lazy eye.
Maybe you won't have a better chance with other women but it's obvious your oneitis has given up on you so what's the worst thing that can happen from moving on and trying to talk to other women. Also, the more you simp for someone the less attractive they find you. The only reason a foid keeps a simp around is so she can keep recieving the validation she enjoys but past that she doesn't find a simp attractive. You have a better chance with her by moving on, maybe then she'll start talking to you, or maybe she see's you taking to other foids and gets jealous and talks to you then. All I know is that by simping you have zero chance and trying anything else at this point is better.

Because jannies are trannies

Good question, all oneitis cucks should be banned

same reason other infiltrators haven't been banned. this isn't an incel forum anymore

No more oneitiscels.

I can't stand the fact that he flexes his wealth constantly and humblebrags yet is a greedy little bitch, dads probably some fat jew so It's no doubt learned behavior

Can't complain because they will take offense to it and ban me like they have several times. Though this site is pretty addicting, so I wouldn't mind some forced time off.

Anyway, this site is infiltrated. There are a lot of trolls and fakecels who don't bother hiding it. Best you could do now is putting all these people on ignore.

Because this forum has too little truecels for it to matter

cause he's a IT toilet larping as a incel and the fakecel mods tolerate her,they prolly beg her for roast beef pics behind the scenes

No idea
mods shit their pants on the thought of punishing someone with 5k+ posts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back