Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard is the self taught developer road?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
Since I'm poor if i come in the USA i won't be able to attend college. I am stuck with this dilemma

Finish my degree from a shithole?

Come to USA and work my ass off by becoming a self taught developer.

It will take you a while. It's not about learning a language, it's about knowing their practices before you even get there. Learn these things more so than code itself tbh. People are always going to be cunts. More than enough people here have given their stories on such things and so I can confidently say. It's going to help you more if you can show experience and code "their way" as opposed to having a degree or whatever the fuck else.

Any degree is a sign that you can follow through on something to the finish.

It will take you a while. It's not about learning a language, it's about knowing their practices before you even get there. Learn these things more so than code itself tbh. People are always going to be cunts. More than enough people here have given their stories on such things and so I can confidently say. It's going to help you more if you can show experience and code "their way" as opposed to having a degree or whatever the fuck else.
Thanks bro

Very hard at the moment. But not impossible.

Thanks bro
See how you do with it at first. You'll hit blockades that you hate, we all do. But once you learn a concept, its all good. keep it up. See what you can do

Suggestions

What did he mean by this? :ping:

why is this in the suggestion tab? move it somewhere else, it clearly doesn't belong here

this doesn't even belong on ID, it's a lounge kinda thread

lmao imagine falling for the code monkey meme.

if you are a third worlder, making 35k a year (minimum wage) in the us is enough for you if you are living alone and not planning to / don't have kids.
find a job at a restaurant or retail and avoid expensive areas (who tend to be majority non white for some reason).

+non one would take you seriously if you are not a cs major or a bootcamp nigger.

this belongs to the lounge

Very hard. If it was easy I would've done it years ago

Since I'm poor if i come in the USA i won't be able to attend college. I am stuck with this dilemma

Finish my degree from a shithole?

How bad of a shithole are you in?